• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fanbase Temperature Gauge: Who do you like and who do you want? (3/21/23)

Ricky Spanish

Who is the better QB prospect?  

355 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better QB prospect?

• Bryce Young
    • CJ Stroud
    • Both are equally good
  2. 2. Which QB do you WANT us to draft?

• Bryce Young
    • CJ Stroud
    • I'm good with either
    • Chaos (Levis or Richardson)

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

I thought you were a Lamar guy....just go on over to Bmore or whatever team the dumbass plays for next season. 

Its fuging stupid to tell someone they cant root for BY if we draft him because they want Stroud. What kind of elementary school games are you on? 

You good bro?

You been calling Lamar dumb ass for 2 days straight. 

I don't care about Lamar Jackson. Stop bringing his name up clown.

• Poo 1

21 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You good bro?

You been calling Lamar dumb ass for 2 days straight. 

I don't care about Lamar Jackson. Stop bringing his name up clown.

I am fine, you however want to dance around what QB you like so you can still claim you were high on them. 

You like basically any QB with half a brain if they can throw the football or not....

20 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

I am fine, you however want to dance around what QB you like so you can still claim you were high on them. 

You like basically any QB with half a brain if they can throw the football or not....

So you mad because im fine with either Stroud or Young?

This board is hilarious. You basically got to pick a side and be toxic to please people. Sorry im not doing that.

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

So you mad because im fine with either Stroud or Young?

This board is hilarious. You basically got to pick a side and be toxic to please people. Sorry im not doing that.

I didnt say you had to be toxic, but stop being a little bitch and telling others how to be a fan. 

One time you say your a stroud guy, then your a BY guy, then your a Lamar guy. You just want to be right so bad and rub everyone elses nose in it. 

I want Stroud, if we pick Young I will hope he succeeds, if we somehow (barf) trade for Lamar's idiotic poo show I will root for him, I am a Panthers fan, not a players fan. 

I want the Panthers to be successful, you want to cover all your bases so you can say " SEE I told you guys we should have picked/traded for <insert player> "

Edited by PootieNunu

Just now, PootieNunu said:

I didnt say you had to be toxic, but stop being a little bitch and telling others how to be a fan. 

One time you say your a stroud guy, then your a BY guy, then your a Lamar guy. You just want to be right so bad and rub everyone elses nose in it. 

I want Stroud, if we pick Young I will hope he succeeds, if we somehow (barf) trade for Lamar's idiotic poo show I will root for him, I am a Panthers fan, not a players fan. 

My man I haven't mentioned anything about Lamar since we made the trade.

You're the one who has been on the "Lamar is a dumbass" the past 2 days. We don't care why do you keep talking about Lamar my man. Lamar is dumb we get it.

Time to grow up and mature in life. 

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

My man I haven't mentioned anything about Lamar since we made the trade.

You're the one who has been on the "Lamar is a dumbass" the past 2 days. We don't care why do you keep talking about Lamar my man. Lamar is dumb we get it.

Time to grow up and mature in life. 

I am grown, my point still stands, you want to have ammo to come back to this poo and say you were right all along, when your really just dancing around. 

1 minute ago, PootieNunu said:

I am grown, my point still stands, you want to have ammo to come back to this poo and say you were right all along, when your really just dancing around. 

Ammo for what?

Im not here to prove anything lol. I have said from the beginning im happy with either Stroud or Young. I slightly favor Stroud for durability if that makes you happy.

Not sure what else you want from me man. 

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Ammo for what?

Im not here to prove anything lol. I have said from the beginning im happy with either Stroud or Young. I slightly favor Stroud for durability if that makes you happy.

Not sure what else you want from me man. 

I want Stroud as well, but I could be happy with Young I guess, its just his size and the way he plays the game scares me. 

I will root for whoever we pick tho. 

• Beer 1

Just now, PootieNunu said:

I want Stroud as well, but I could be happy with Young I guess, its just his size and the way he plays the game scares me. 

I will root for whoever we pick tho. 

My man!

See that wasn't hard. We don't have to be toxic all the time. You like Stroud no big deal. I like Stroud as well but im not going to down Young just because I prefer Stroud. Young is also a great talent. The size is the only thing he has going against him right now. 

• Pie 1

21 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Cam Newton was one of the biggest QB's in NFL history and look how short his career was.

Just because you have size doesn't mean you will last longer than a smaller player. It goes both ways.

Yes...Cam lasted longer because of his size.Not even questionable.

• Pie 1

I called us drafting CJ stroud In April of 2022 and am sticking by that prediction. 

I think fans/media are obsessed with Young and I can see why, he's a good player. But the NFL always sees these things a little differently than fans do. I think Young's size scares the poo out of teams. Houston will likely take him because they really don't have any other choice. 

Also I'm calling it now the Levis/Richardson stuff at one is a total smokescreen. Both guys are total projects. You don't take someone like that at one. You take them late round 1 or 2. Not saying neither will be a good QB but they are both at least a year away

Edited by SOJA
  • Pie 1

I believe we will select Stroud.

After watching Tua get repeatedly rag-dolled and concussed last season, it is hard for me to get on board with Bryce Young. I am too concerned about his durability to select him with the first overall pick. Durability and availability is a significant factor and for Bryce Young it’s a major red flag. 

Edited by TruthVsComfort