• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you want to do with pick #39?

CamWhoaaCam

7 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

Question 

If TMJ got Juedy’s opportunities who’s the better player right now??

I will say, chark and Marshall are much better athletes the Jeudy, I don't know how their route running compares though.

1 minute ago, Jaxel said:

I will say, chark and Marshall are much better athletes the Jeudy, I don't know how their route running compares though.

That was my point as athletes TMJ is better.. Route running I would have given to Juedy but I don’t know why Denver even had him on the market unless something hasn’t worked out.. So he might not have a phd in routes like I originally thought..

1 minute ago, Sub Zero said:

If we’re trying to do this I’d rather it be for Marvin..

Marvin is a top 5 pick next year. JSN may drop in the mid 1st because he was limited last year with a hamstring. He isn’t MHJ’s level, but he was very good the prior year and could be WR1 for our QB. 2 seconds could possibly snag him if he drops. 

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Marvin is a top 5 pick next year. JSN may drop in the mid 1st because he was limited last year with a hamstring. He isn’t MHJ’s level, but he was very good the prior year and could be WR1 for our QB. 2 seconds could possibly snag him if he drops. 

Your not getting off cheap moving up in the 1st this year.. We already gave up a lot for the QB .. Moving back up will cost a lot more future picks right?? 
If I’m doing that Im going all in on a prospect like Marvin not JSN .. I’m sorry it just doesn’t make sense to do this if I’m not getting something close to generational..

2 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

Your not getting off cheap moving up in the 1st this year.. We already gave up a lot for the QB .. Moving back up will cost a lot more future picks right?? 
If I’m doing that Im going all in on a prospect like Marvin not JSN .. I’m sorry it just doesn’t make sense to do this if I’m not getting something close to generational..

It would be IF we acquired Houston’s 2nd and if he dropped to the middle of the first. 32 and 39 for pick 20 for example and take JSN. I’m literally just making this poo up. Stroud at 2 and he top weapon from the previous year at 20. 

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

It would be IF we acquired Houston’s 2nd and if he dropped to the middle of the first. 32 and 39 for pick 20 for example and take JSN. I’m literally just making this poo up. Stroud at 2 and he top weapon from the previous year at 20. 

Yeah this is a lot of fantasy gymnastics to make this happen .. Nah I’m good..

1 minute ago, Sub Zero said:

Yeah this is a lot of fantasy gymnastics to make this happen .. Nah I’m good..

Lol yeah just trying something different. Someone mentioning us sneaking back into the first and that’s why we still have so much cap space. Then I saw an article about us bringing in a top WR for a visit. So I just threw it out there.

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/panthers/.amp/news/panthers-will-host-ohio-state-wr-jaxon-smith-njigba-for-pre-draft-visit

I wonder if we try to move back in the first like @TheCasillasmentioned earlier in regards to our cap space. 

Man that would be cool - I think they are just preparing for possible outcomes. Like a draft slip by JSN. 

if he fell into the very late first, or early second … I’m sure Fitt would be calling. Our 2nd plus third and a draft pick swap would get the deal done.

• Pie 1