• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you want to do with pick #39?

CamWhoaaCam

9 hours ago, Sub Zero said:

Your not getting off cheap moving up in the 1st this year.. We already gave up a lot for the QB .. Moving back up will cost a lot more future picks right?? 
If I’m doing that Im going all in on a prospect like Marvin not JSN .. I’m sorry it just doesn’t make sense to do this if I’m not getting something close to generational..

Moving up into the top 5 to get MHJ next draft is gonna cost what it did to move to #1 in this draft if not more and I'd lead towards more

1 hour ago, carpanfan96 said:

Moving up into the top 5 to get MHJ next draft is gonna cost what it did to move to #1 in this draft if not more and I'd lead towards more

You’re talking about a 20 pick jump back into the 1st in this post..

1 hour ago, carpanfan96 said:

I'm starting to think they go the QB and familiar wr target route and pick 39 eventually ends up being pick 20 or so. 

Think jsn drops a bit in the first to make it possible 

How do you think that’s going happen??

Are we just drafting 2 players this year and no picks before the 4th round next?? 
Because that move could cost that.. For JSN not Julio Jones or Randy Moss.. Is that worth it??

3 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Man that would be cool - I think they are just preparing for possible outcomes. Like a draft slip by JSN. 

if he fell into the very late first, or early second … I’m sure Fitt would be calling. Our 2nd plus third and a draft pick swap would get the deal done.

Could be but I doubt he falls, if anything he may be an eyebrow raising sooner than expected pick.  His 2021 season was absurd.  He's also tight with CJ so there could also be a secondary reason to have S-N come in and ask about his QB from his perspective.      

I do think we're considering some trade options, seems like Fitterer always is.  I look at the Eagles/Saints swap last year and a pick package for a pick package could be a potential move that gets us into R1 again so that we're not losing pick quantity moving forward.  Lot's of possibilities.   

2 hours ago, Sub Zero said:

You’re talking about a 20 pick jump back into the 1st in this post..

How do you think that’s going happen??

Are we just drafting 2 players this year and no picks before the 4th round next?? 
Because that move could cost that.. For JSN not Julio Jones or Randy Moss.. Is that worth it??

Going from 39 to say 20-22, which I think he could fall to is much more realistic then going from say 39 next year to 5th. Which is what I was talking about in regards to getting MHJ. 

16 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Going from 39 to say 20-22, which I think he could fall to is much more realistic then going from say 39 next year to 5th. Which is what I was talking about in regards to getting MHJ. 

I think it could be similar jmo.. And that’s the point.. If I’m giving up a lot I’d consider it for a generational prospect.. I don’t want to do either at this point to be honest because I think making this move or the Marvin move (after what we did to get the QB) is killing future assets no matter which you think might be easier.. At some point both moves gets you to the Ricky Williams trading a full draft for 2 players type move.. Jumping 20 spots back in the 1st isn’t going to be cheap especially without a 1st until 2025.. I don’t know why some ppl think this is going to be easy .. Then add in the prospect isn’t a blue chip prospects?? Why is this a good idea??

6 minutes ago, BriceYung9 said:

The more I let my thoughts harbor on the JSN visit and see nothing done with the current cap space, man I don't want to get my hopes up but I feel there is an all or nothing approach to this season. Like I said in a previous thread I'm on the BY bandwagon but if we could some how get Cj and JSN, man oh man would my vag get moisturized. 

Moist Moisture Meter GIF - Moist Moisture Meter Wet ...