• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Storm Brew Vs Sam Adams 5pm

Panthers Fan 69

The OT point puts us 3 points ahead of NJD, even if they beat the Islanders tomorrow we’ll still be up a point and have two games in hand. Freddie and our offense at least gave us that with excellent play in the third. After how it looked after two I’m well satisfied with that.

Edited by DavidEng
  • Pie 3

1 hour ago, WelshPanther said:

Watched the highlights and looks like I missed a good one. 5 hole nightmares aside.

What happened in 2nd just got outplayed? Hard to tell from highlights. We had a bad 2nd against Toronto as well didn’t we?

That was the worst 2nd period I’ve seen the Canes play this season.  Bruins skated circles around us, we looked slow and Bruins just blew through the blue line. Whatever performance enhancing drugs the Bruins we’re using wore off in the third lol.  Canes looked like the best team by far in the third scoring twice to tie the game.

• Pie 3

47 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

That was the worst 2nd period I’ve seen the Canes play this season.  Bruins skated circles around us, we looked slow and Bruins just blew through the blue line. Whatever performance enhancing drugs the Bruins we’re using wore off in the third lol.  Canes looked like the best team by far in the third scoring twice to tie the game.

That’s also what I thought. Boston hit a brick wall in the third. Even with them sitting on their heels until we tied it up. 

• Pie 3