• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Chark recently underwent ankle surgery?

CamWhoaaCam

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

KB had such a weird career. I remember thinking we finally had our #1 WR for Cam his rookie season and dude just fell downhill after that.smh

Grief gets people in different ways. He was never the same after that. Young man losing his mother. Yeah, that will definitely fug you up. That dark place hangs on and seems to creep back in when you're least ready for it. 

• Pie 1

This is actually encouraging. It kinda sounds like they knew the deal and planned for it.

“And we’re very optimistic that the procedure that he had done is going to end up to be a good story that is going to clean up the issue that he’s been fighting for a couple of years and really give him the best chance to stay on the field,” Reich said, via Darin Gantt of the team website."

They wanted to sign him for two years, so they are obviously comfortable with the situation.  DJ is obviously comfortable as well, because he bet on himself this season.

The let's trade for a WR and let's trade up for Jaxton or let's draft a WR at 39 folks are hard at work to make this fantasy a reality.  We rolling with what we got. It's a lame WR class and to be honest the free agency ain't hitting on much either. 

Hyatt one trick pony. Downs exciting yep but slot guy we got Theilen. Nuke, Juedy and Cortland NOT worth a basically 1st round that is 39.  There are maybe three WR's worthy of a first round pick then the talent jumps off a cliff. If Chark was a healthy 22 year old he is in the conversation as one of those top three guys. Sorry not sorry. I like Zay, I like Addison, I get the CJ to Jaxton chemistry but where oh where is that transcendental WR that becomes numero uno overnight?  The TCU guy? I kinda can see the hype on the TE class but ya know what it's still a luxury we can't afford right now while we try and field a 3-4 defense for the foreseeable future. Give it a rest guys. The offense will be light years better than we have had for years.  It's not a one year rebuild. It's not a Jay-Z rebuild either.  We can get this done in a quickness but let's not get shortsighted.   

Edited by mickeye76
Is fet even a word? Autocorrect is dumb sometimes.