• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Canadians 7pm

Regardless of how well Raanta plays if we can’t score more the 2 goals against the top teams we aren’t going anywhere. Best goalie in the NHL won’t win the cup without some decent offensive line scoring.

Edited by DavidEng
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

Regardless of how well Raanta plays if we can’t score more the 2 goals against the top teams we aren’t going anywhere. Best goalie in the NHL won’t win the cup without some decent offensive line scoring.

I would suggest getting on the positive team. 

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I would suggest getting on the positive team. 

lol you mean the CH team here that’s all doom when we lose a game and all confident when we win a game?

Im in the middle here on the realistic team. We can win it all, but every player has to believe that and play with confidence.  And we will know that they are doing just that by winning more than a single game against a team like Montreal.  

The fact is Raanta can’t win it all single handedly. Takes a whole team to win the Stanley Cup. Canes are 5-5 for the last 10 games and it’s not all the goalie, on 4 of those losses we scored 2 goals or less. That’s why I say you need to be scoring 3+ goals each game down the stretch to have a real chance in the playoffs.

Edited by DavidEng
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

10 hours ago, Darkseid89 said:

He has a weird head. 

Did y’all catch the bench shot of him and Aho?  Want to say it was in the 2nd or 3rd, but Pool Party straight up checked each nostril with his tongue.  It was both gross and impressive all at the same time. 

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, TheCandyMan said:

Did y’all catch the bench shot of him and Aho?  Want to say it was in the 2nd or 3rd, but Pool Party straight up checked each nostril with his tongue.  It was both gross and impressive all at the same time. 

glad I missed that lol. He’s different. He’s like an extraterrestrial is pretending to be human except you can tell he’s not by his exaggerated expressions and awkwardness in a human body. If he starts playing well and scoring I’m fine with that, welcome to Raleigh NC US Earth!

• Flames 1