• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kaye's X-Factor: System Fit

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I couldn't agree more. 

My only other issue is that some people seem to be just saying that Stroud would be a better fit, but they really don't produce any real, analytically-vetted evidence that he would be a better fit. Their evidence seems more anecdotal than anything: "Stroud fits the system because he's a bigger, more accurate passer,” without acknowledging that he really isn't that much more accurate than Young who is decidedly more improvisational and apt to throw off-platform.

And the Young fan boys cannot admit that his slight frame is a very big concern. Your turn.

• Poo 1

9 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

Since MrScot put me on game, I know for a fact you are 1 of his Alias. bahahahahaha.

Quick tip, dude: Mods like Rayzor and Linville can tell when somebody has an alias. So if I had an alt ID, they'd know. Likewise, they know about any you've set up as well.

I'm guessing you'll respond by saying that Rayzor is part of the conspiracy against you but... 😄

• Beer 1

For months we painstakingly put together a top notch staff. Now, the Young fanboys want to tear it down so we can get a staff that can properly use him?

You can't fix fanatics.

All before we even find out what kind of system we will be using.

Edited by Gerry Green
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You should probably change the first part of your screen name to "Irony" 🙄

One of the first things you threw up in here was to suggest that people would cheer against the team if they didn't pick the guy they wanted. That's proven par for the course since.

Coming into a discussion with an antagonistic viewpoint then acting picked on when people respond with antagonism is generally a sign of being immature or just being a jerk (or both).

I've suggested it was immaturity on your part but when you get right down to it either one or both could be true.

(the responses you're choosing definitely suggest that)

first of all, you are misinterpreting the post.

also, several have pointed in that post that I wasn't out of line. 

as a panther fan, I know for a fact that many fans rooted against Cam. That is a fact you cannot denied.

there were ppl literally with hashtags "notmyQB". 

So for me to have a post about asking ppl to not make the same mistake regardless of the QB we pick & you to act like my post was so outlandish is absolutely either naive or disingenous! 

so if that is your basis for all of the animosity toward me, you are 100% wrong and should save yourself some time by apologizing and moving forward.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, Gerry Green said:

For months we painstakingly put together a top notch staff. Now, the Young fanboys want to tear it down so we can get a staff that can properly use him?

You can't fix fanatics.

When did we decide to box Frank in this hard, guys competent enough to build an offense around either guy.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Ivory Panther said:

first of all, you are misinterpreting the post.

also, several have pointed in that post that I wasn't out of line. 

as a panther fan, I know for a fact that many fans rooted against Cam. That is a fact you cannot denied.

there were ppl literally with hashtags "notmyQB". 

So for me to have a post about asking ppl to not make the same mistake regardless of the QB we pick & you to act like my post was so outlandish is absolutely either naive or disingenous! 

so if that is your basis for all of the animosity toward me, you are 100% wrong and should save yourself some time by apologizing and moving forward.

It has more to do with the fact that you've continued pretty much the same pattern ever since.

Like I said, antagonizing people and then pretending you're the one being attacked doesn't exactly speak well of someone's character.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Quick tip, dude: Mods like Rayzor and Linville can tell when somebody has an alias. So if I had an alt ID, they'd know. Likewise, they know about any you've set up as well.

I'm guessing you'll respond by saying that Rayzor is part of the conspiracy against you but... 😄

please have them investigate me. They will 100% tell you I do not have any other profile.

I didn't even think ppl did that because it is not that serious. only a loser would make up profiles to validate their takes.

I have my takes and stand by them. whether ppl like it or not we are all fans with various views. 

the only thing ppl ask is respect. you can disagree, but you don't have to be disrespectful and that is what you and a few others do.

• Flames 2
  • Poo 1

Just now, Ivory Panther said:

please have them investigate me. They will 100% tell you I do not have any other profile.

I didn't even think ppl did that because it is not that serious. only a loser would make up profiles to validate their takes.

I have my takes and stand by them. whether ppl like it or not we are all fans with various views. 

the only thing ppl ask is respect. you can disagree, but you don't have to be disrespectful and that is what you and a few others do.

Respect, like for example not accusing people who disagree with you of having ulterior motives, wanting to cheer against the team, etc 😄

Your schtick is already well known, and isn't fooling anyone.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Respect, like for example not accusing people who disagree with you of having ulterior motives, wanting to cheer against the team, etc 😄

Your schtick is already well known, and isn't fooling anyone.

Bro, if you don't understand the post I can't help you.

answer the question: did we have Carolina fans who at times rooted against Cam?

23 minutes ago, stan786 said:

When did we decide to box Frank in this hard, guys competent enough to build an offense around either guy.

It was more for the ppl that claim Frank only ever worked with taller QBs, and the Young crowd who claim that Young can fit in any system. They can both be right, or both wrong, or just one is right while the other is wrong. 

Just having fun on a rainy day. Not as much fun as @Ivory Panther. But hey, one can try.

• Poo 1