• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JT O'Sullivan's QB Rankings for 2023

Ricky Spanish

12 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Yeah let’s be safe again…and pass on the Michael Jordan of this draft cuz he is smaller

You are missing a key element. Both are great passers of the football, both are great prospects with one of them being more risky than the other. The risk isn’t necessary when there is another equally great QB prospect right beside him. If we are drafting on potential and not concerned about risk then AR should be the guy right?

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

You are missing a key element. Both are great passers of the football, both are great prospects with one of them being more risky than the other. The risk isn’t necessary when there is another equally great QB prospect right beside him. If we are drafting on potential and not concerned about risk then AR should be the guy right?

I would seriously question if Bryce Young is more risk for getting injured that any of these guys.  Levis has a college history of injuries.  Richardson will be a running QB.  Stroud is less mobile in the pocket that Young.  Assuming any of these guys are more or less injury prone is guesswork 

I keep coming back to what I have thought for 2 seasons…Bryce Young is special and the best QB on the field.  I think he is a better player than Drake Maye or Caleb Williams too.  That is my opinion and I wouldn’t pass on him.

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I would seriously question if Bryce Young is more risk for getting injured that any of these guys.  Levis has a college history of injuries.  Richardson will be a running QB.  Stroud is less mobile in the pocket that Young.  Assuming any of these guys are more or less injury prone is guesswork 

I keep coming back to what I have thought for 2 seasons…Bryce Young is special and the best QB on the field.  I think he is a better player than Drake Maye or Caleb Williams too.  That is my opinion and I wouldn’t pass on him.

I think both are special prospects. We are in a good place honestly. Either way we get a young intelligent accurate QB. 

• Flames 1

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I think both are special prospects. We are in a good place honestly. Either way we get a young intelligent accurate QB. 

Sure man, the more I think about this we have to pick Young.  I keep wondering if he stays healthy this team will be amazing as soon as next season

Just now, Shocker said:

Sure man, the more I think about this we have to pick Young.  I keep wondering if he stays healthy this team will be amazing as soon as next season

Lol you were just high on CJ like 2 days ago? I’m to the point where I’ll get behind whoever Reich/Fitt pick. I have my opinions, but they are way more qualified than me. It’s razor thin margins between the 2 of them. It’s why the Huddle will continue to go back and forth until we draft one.

• Beer 1

33 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

This^^^..

Watch way to much tape on both and feel we’re lucky to be in position to get either of them..  Both smart passers and winners who produced every year they started.. Either 1 makes me happy..

• Pie 2

Cam was a 6’5 250 lab-generated robot that broke down and didn’t last as long as anticipated(granted he was ran into the ground).. I really think they’re overplaying this whole size thing and ppl in Car’s clubhouse  really don’t view it as much of an issue as the media and analysts are making it out to be. To miss out on potentially a franchise-steadying leader and QB for your team because you feared injury would really really suck; Especially if the other guy you took isn’t panning out.  Plenty of jobs on the line.  You only get one shot.  You take a shot on the kid, or whoever you feel is the better prospect to lead the team because of talent, heart and mind. Fear of injury shouldn’t even be in the conversation when it finally comes time to make the pick. I personally like both prospects and have flipped back and forth more than once.  I’d honestly be excited for either

Edited by Ezrider1423
  • Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

People talk about Jim Brown and he was amazing.  He was 6’2 220 Ibs.  Times have changed but toughness means something 

He was playing against dlinemen who were the Same size but I get your point..

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

He was playing against dlinemen who were the Same size but I get your point..

Lawrence Taylor was 6’3 237.  He literally never missed a game and played with incredible abandon.  

My point is size doesn’t matter as much as people think 

Edited by Shocker

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

He did…but I start any greatest list of all time with him.  I don’t want to miss on Young.  Feels kinda stupid to pass on him

After 4 years of trash QB play I’m good with either Young or Stroud.. And I’m glad we picked this year to make the move and end up with a good young QB Prospect either way.,

• Pie 1