• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ Stroud Film Breakdown Megathread

Ricky Spanish

8 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I don't know what I want to happen more, the meltdown for being wrong or the meltdown for being right.

I've said elsewhere that if we did something like trading down or taking Stroud, I'd laugh hysterically, and I would 😆

But it has zero to do with the Huddle.

The fun would be in watching all of the established media that's been saying it's Young for weeks now falling all over themselves.

But again, regardless of what we do or who we take, the only thing that really matters is that we get the right man for the job.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I don't know what I want to happen more, the meltdown for being wrong or the meltdown for being right.

Being right is better.  If he is wrong after this much commitment he might just lay low for a while.  If he is right there will be so many threads lol!  It will be fun either way. 

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Being right is better.  If he is wrong after this much commitment he might just lay low for a while.  If he is right there will be so many threads lol!  It will be fun either way. 

Heck, we've got people who were arguing for Matt Rhule that slunk away for a while after he was fired then sheepishly returned acting as if nothing happened.

Such is The Huddle 😆

2 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

We just have to believe the new braintrust isn't on the hype train and can analyze effectively 

I definitely believe they can.

I also believe that even the smartest guys in the world can sometimes be wrong.

Just have to hope they're not 😕