• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ Stroud Film Breakdown Megathread

Ricky Spanish

Just now, Ricky Spanish said:

Dude has the best arm talent in terms of strength + accuracy + Placement of the entire class. Plenty to love about Stroud.

Absolutely.

I know some fans of Bryce Young find such talk to be anathema, but they really shouldn't.

Even if you think Young is better, it's kind of silly to deny just how good CJ Stroud is.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Absolutely.

I know some fans of Bryce Young find such talk to be anathema, but they really shouldn't.

Even if you think Young is better, it's kind of silly to deny just how good CJ Stroud is.

I really think we are making a big mistake going with young.  I’ll get on the train once it happens but damn.   

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

said it many times and will keep saying it until that name is called. i'll be ecstatic with either guy. and i'd also be really excited about the potential of AR if he's the name called.

Lots to like about all of them.

And i've said this before and i still totally believe it, whoever we pick will be better than the other options when it all plays out because of the situation they are landing into here.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I really think we are making a big mistake going with young.  I’ll get on the train once it happens but damn.   

I don't know if I'd go so far as calling it a mistake, but the idea does scare the life out of me.

Said before that if we do this, I'm gonna be crossing myself every time Young takes a hit... and I'm not Catholic.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't know if I'd go so far as calling it a mistake, but the idea does scare the life out of me.

Said before that if we do this, I'm gonna be crossing myself every time Young takes a hit... and I'm not Catholic.

Like it or not those two guys will probably be linked and compared on here until the end of time. 

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Like it or not those two guys will probably be linked and compared on here until the end of time. 

Like Manning and Leaf, though if that's how it turns out I hope we get the "Manning" of this draft.

It is, of course, possible that both guys will turn out to be great quarterbacks. It feels like very few of the debates even acknowledge that as a possibility.

15 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

i have a feeling that might happen. i'm actually excited at the prospect of it being ATL that gets the other guy. a solid long term division rivalry would be a lot of fun.