• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NHL Playoff Thread(non canes)

Panthers Fan 69

Just now, Harbingers said:

Kinda surprised by this one. They just brought him in what, last season? Two playoff appearances and out? 

I think it was a mistake on their part. In my opinion, the Stanley Cup is the hardest trophy to win due to the mental toughness needed for how long the playoffs are, the physical aspect of the game, and then just the sheer volume of games that you need to win in order to claim the cup. Teams nowadays want a quick fix and it’s not always that simple. This could bite the Rangers in the butt.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

On 5/4/2023 at 9:42 PM, Harbingers said:

Florida is dangerous boys. 

I am not looking past the Devils at all , we will see if them feeding off there home crowd changes anything today , and it very well could give them momentum

But can you imagine a Florida and Carolina Conference Final , our former coach, our former captain and eldest Staal brother, the defensive Staal and a bunch of other former Canes , 2 teams playing with large chips on there shoulder from being constantly doubted , it would be nuts 

But let's get past the Devils first before we think about that too much 

Edited by Day1PanthersFan
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

I am not looking past the Devils at all , we will see if them feeding off there home crowd changes anything today , and it very well could give them momentum

But can you imagine a Florida and Carolina Conference Final , our former coach, our former captain and eldest Staal brother, the defensive Staal and a bunch of other former Canes , 2 teams playing with large chips on there shoulder from being constantly doubted , it would be nuts 

But let's get past the Devils first before we think about that too much 

Just win baybay   

• Pie 1