• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does this scouting report remind you of anyone in particular..

Just now, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

And he can also not even make the college football playoffs..

Young made the championship game and actually beat UGA that year. Stroud couldn’t even beat his rival. Who was the last OSU QB that never beat Michigan? Max Duggan beat them.

Division 1 Sport GIF by TCU Football

2 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Strengths:

Great arm strength

Quick release

Accurate thrower

Smart; protects the football

Good field vision

Extremely mobile with scrambling ability

Very intelligent

Is this or is this not the same thing that's said about bryce...it's not that hard I promise

Great arm strength isn’t. Those actually fit Mahomes and Rodgers better. Young’s arm is average for the NFL. Aside from that those can be said for most successful QBs. They are both smart and accurate! Holy poo they most be the same QB.

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Young made the championship game and actually beat UGA that year. Stroud couldn’t even beat his rival. Who was the last OSU QB that never beat Michigan? Max Duggan beat them.

Division 1 Sport GIF by TCU Football

I’m with you, if Jameson Williams and John Metchie III were playing in that championship game, Young would be undefeated against Georgia. Those receivers he had this year were absolute trash, and he still had them in every game.

Edited by roaddog96

4 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

I'm referring to last year and Alabama didn't make the Playoffs please just slow down a tad I promise it'll work wonders

They both made the playoffs once. When Young was there he made the championship. Stroud is 0-1 in the playoffs and 0-2 against Michigan. Who was the last OSU QB to not beat Michigan? I honestly can’t remember.

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

They both made the playoffs once. When Young was there he made the championship. Stroud is 0-1 in the playoffs and 0-2 against Michigan. Who was the last OSU QB to not beat Michigan? I honestly can’t remember.

Make you laugh. Last OSU QB to not beat Michigan in his career was Kirk Herbstreit. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1