• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

*apparently false scores leaked* STROUD SCORES 18% ON S2 TEST (or maybe not)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• My final first round prediction was difficult--thanks to the lack of expected trading early on and the Birds picking Pinix.  I got 8 correct, however, in the area of matching the player with the team.  That means I got 24 wrong.  I did hear the hostess praising Daniel Jeremiah on NFL Network for getting 9 correct in 2023.  This year, however, the first three or four picks were pretty set.  Here are the correct picks from my second draft of my first round mock: Correct Player and Team:  8 1. Chicago Bears  Pick: Caleb Williams QB, USC (Hit the lob over the plate out of the park. Anyone who missed this one should just stop mocking) 2. Washington Commanders   Pick:  Jayden Daniels QB, LSU (Another freebie. About a 90% chance this would be the pick) 3. New England Patriots Pick: Drake Maye, QB, UNC (Did not fall for the pre-draft JJ McCarthy nonsense. Those kinds of moves get you fired. I am rolling. Nothing can stop me now!!) 4. Minnesota Vikings (Trade) Pick: JJ McCarthy, QB, Michigan (While the Vikings moved up to 10 and got JJ McCarthy instead of 4,, the team and the player are accurate--missed on the trade. I will take it.) 6. New York Giants  Pick: Malik Nabors, WR, LSU (Correct. The Giants pass on QB and take the WR). 9. Chicago Bears   Pick:  Rome Odunze, WR Washington (Bingo. This was pretty easy, but I did not know about the Williams-Odunze friendship when I picked this.) 25. Green Bay Packers (9-8)   Pick: Jordan Morgan, OT Arizona. (Correct!!! I am on fire again) 26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Pick: Graham Barton, C, Duke (Correct!! I am blazing)
    • Apparently this draft wasn't loaded with edge help. I think I heard that after the 1st round the pickings were slim and would need a lot of development. Whether that is true or not I couldn't say.
    • I don’t like taking goalscorers in these playoff games even Mackinnon but I said fug it.