• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You tell me

Shocker

1 hour ago, Varking said:

But it changed nothing, really. Because of Ron. Cam could hate losing as much as he did, and he was very visible about it at the podium after every loss. But at the end of the day that losing culture absolutely did not change. I love Cam. To this day he is the only autographed NFL jersey I own. But Ron is the reason the culture didn’t change around losing while Cam was here. 

It’s good to have your best player hate it like Cam did, but without the coaches and ownership hating it just as much, if not more, it doesn’t change. Ron was a let down. Hopefully Frank will be that guy for us. 

Typical for you. Jump in and save the day but get the subject wrong. 

You turned a simple, I want a QB the hates to lose as much as Cam did. Into this.

Way to hit the mark. Just the wrong target.

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

Typical for you. Jump in and save the day but get the subject wrong. 

You turned a simple, I want a QB the hates to lose as much as Cam did. Into this.

Way to hit the mark. Just the wrong target.

Oof. Bruh jumped into a post where somebody shared their opinion and decided to post a personal attack rather than advance the conversation lol. I hope your day gets better.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Varking said:

Oof. Bruh jumped into a post where somebody shared their opinion and decided to post a personal attack rather than advance the conversation lol. I hope your day gets better.

Dude, face it. You took a comment on Cam's hating to lose. And turned it into a commentary on the woes of the Panther way. You didn't further the cause. You dumped negativity all over it.

Furthering the cause would have been saying something like; Yeah, if we can get that type of fire in our next QB. Things could be looking up. But you didn't do that did you?

Personal attack? lol 

Now go find some more of my posts you can poo. That will make you feel better.

27 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

Dude, face it. You took a comment on Cam's hating to lose. And turned it into a commentary on the woes of the Panther way. You didn't further the cause. You dumped negativity all over it.

Furthering the cause would have been saying something like; Yeah, if we can get that type of fire in our next QB. Things could be looking up. But you didn't do that did you?

Personal attack? lol 

Now go find some more of my posts you can poo. That will make you feel better.

My opinion was that hating to lose didn’t stop us from losing. And be honest with yourself, by the time most of these folks get to the level they are at, part of it is because they hate to lose. 

So if my opinion, which is backed by our literal record, isn’t a positive one in line with yours, it’s not ok for me to share? It’s completely on topic with the thread.

Yeah, your comment was nothing but an attempt at me. 

I just returned the two poo you dropped on my comments, nothing more.

Thank you for being on topic this time though. It at least allows for discussion. Much better! 

5 minutes ago, Varking said:

My opinion was that hating to lose didn’t stop us from losing. And be honest with yourself, by the time most of these folks get to the level they are at, part of it is because they hate to lose. 

So if my opinion, which is backed by our literal record, isn’t a positive one in line with yours, it’s not ok for me to share? It’s completely on topic with the thread.

Yeah, your comment was nothing but an attempt at me. 

I just returned the two poo you dropped on my comments, nothing more.

Thank you for being on topic this time though. It at least allows for discussion. Much better! 

lol I have chores to do. But thanks for sending me on my way with a smile on my face. 

Hot dang I love this place I tell ya what.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

11 hours ago, Varking said:

Love Cam but he had 3 winning seasons here. 

That has nothing to do with what I said. And Cam took this team to the playoffs 4 times out of 8 seasons his 9th he was hurt for 14 games. We are lucky we won that much with the way we built around our "Franchise" Qb. Cam was consistently asked to do more with less the only other QB you can argue that has had to do that would be Lamar Jackson. We will be lucky to draft a QB that has a similar drive, work ethic, and passion for winning as Cam Newton did. Incredibly lucky.

Edited by Mr Mojo Risin
  • Beer 1

27 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

That has nothing to do with what I said. And Cam took this team to the playoffs 4 times out of 8 seasons his 9th he was hurt for 14 games. We are lucky we won that much with the way we built around our "Franchise" Qb. Cam was consistently asked to do more with less the only QB you can argue that has had to do that would be Lamar Jackson. We will be lucky to draft a QB that has a similar drive, work ethic, and passion for winning as Cam Newton did. Incredibly lucky.

Zero folks question Cam Newton’s work ethic, drive and passion. But that doesn’t mean Cam hated losing more than any other QB or that being those things is going to lead to more success in the NFL. 

Edited by Varking

12 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

I love Youngs attitude

4th and 7 with 0:43 seconds in his arch rivals home and he's just chuckling. Kills it on this pass and leads his team downfield for the tie and eventual win. Killer instinct.

Like Joe Montana saying "Hey, isn't that John Candy?" in the huddle during a game winning Super Bowl drive.