• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could a trade be on the horizon...(Vegas shift at number 2)

Lurk21

6 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

Man you don't have to click the link or like anything... We all entitled  to our opinions  bro. I will accept him and cheer him on but to act like I can't have concerns is ridiculous!! Also, you have never seen a trade on draft night.... or day before... cmon man.... anything is possible! Rather it's Bryce or the other 3, I'm going to root for him but he is not my preferred 1st choice... deal with it!

That's cool, but all this negative talk about Bryce Young is getting annoying.

All yall complain about is his size, size, size!

What about his ability to play QB at a elite level? What about his ability to make plays after the play breaks down? What about his ability to take command of the offense?

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

6 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

That could've been to you but  what's the point in our front office not confirming it yet... Is it that we have a GM that always wants to have options. We traded Cmac... I have seen with Fitt that he always keeps his options open. Gms get antsy the closer the draft get. Gms also play chicken as long as they can... 

Care to make a bet?

I got Young as the pick you can have the field.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

That could've been to you but  what's the point in our front office not confirming it yet... Is it that we have a GM that always wants to have options. We traded Cmac... I have seen with Fitt that he always keeps his options open. Gms get antsy the closer the draft get. Gms also play chicken as long as they can... 

To be fair, the NFL has rules about teams not outwardly stating who the number 1 overall pick is before draft night. I’m sure it has something to do with ratings, intrigue, etc. 

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

That's cool, but all this negative talk about Bryce Young is getting annoying.

All yall complain about is his size, size, size!

What about his ability to play QB at a elite level? What about his ability to make plays after the play breaks down? What about his ability to take command of the offense?

It's hard not to mention it, when it's a glaring concern. I have watched his highlights and got crunk as hell thinking about him as our pick and I've watched his lowlights  and scratched my head. It is what it is tho and we will see!!

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, BlackPanther22 said:

To be fair, the NFL has rules about teams not outwardly stating who the number 1 overall pick is before draft night. I’m sure it has something to do with ratings, intrigue, etc. 

I understand  that but I just know we have a GM that is very open for business  around the clock. You have a valid point tho but this is always the worse time of year trying to read GMs. 

12 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

And I'd be totally  for it if they feel that and proceed  forward. I'm not going to sit and scream that we picked him but I could make an argument  that the other Qbs could do something  that Bryce couldn't. Regardless, if we pick him, I'm going to root him on but I know anything is possible  until we officially  confirm it. 

100% and I don’t have a problem with people liking other QBs more, I just think a lot are writing Bryce off prematurely.

Edited by stan786
  • Pie 3

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Care to make a bet?

I got Young as the pick you can have I'm honestly  60/40 that he may be the pick... so a bet would do me no good. I just think they are keeping the phone lines open just in case bc it seems other teams have preferred  Qbs. 

1 minute ago, stan786 said:

100% and I don’t have a problem with people liking other QBs more, I just think a lot our writing Bryce off prematurely.

This is what im saying. People try to talk down on Young as if the other QB's don't have their own flaws.

I been posting all offseason and never have I downplayed Stroud/AR/Levis. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Not confident that the FO is reporting final draft decisions to Smitty so he can throw out Easter eggs on a podcast.  I could be wrong. 

That's fair, but pretty much everybody thinks Young will be the pick. 6 more days until the draft. I would like to think the decision has already been made.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Trade back for AR would make sense. Maybe there is a slight chance they might make a trade last moment. Honestly it depends on how much the Texans want Young.

I have just noticed that it seems the Texans n Colts beat writers have started to talk up Levis a whole bunch. With them both being in the same division, I could definitely  see them trying to get their guy. Houston could be putting out they like Levis just to get Indy to call us, so Young could drop to 2... who knows but I know Fitt likes to  try and look at all value. If Indy gives up some good capital, we'd have to listen.  

Edited by Lurk21
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Trade back for AR would make sense. Maybe there is a slight chance they might make a trade last moment. Honestly it depends on how much the Texans want Young.

If they do trade back (which I don’t see happening at this point) I do agree that it would be for AR. But I’m pretty confident Bryce will be the pick at this point because the reporting, both nationally and locally, hasn’t changed for a few weeks now. 

Now if something in the reporting changes next week then I’ll believe he isn’t the pick but for now, I think it’ll be him. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1