• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riddle me this?

Gerry Green

It's the biggest BLUFF in football. "Hey, you're the Carolina Panthers right?"

Yeah.

"You seen the Son of Cam right!?"

Yeah.

" From far away he looks like him, runs like him, did you see him throw 80yrds like it was nothing?"

Yeah.

"You like him?"

Enamored.

"What about his S2? You know egghead's are all about that?..huhu right?! You know what I'm saying how did he score? Lol. How well does he process according to S2?"

Very good.

"Sooooooooooo, you picking him"

Nope.

3 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

ummm…your OP was trolling from the start. stop playing the victim.

That's been his go to schtick for years.

He can be good, but he keeps going back to that. He likes to troll, poke bears, them jump back and say "Whoah! Where's all this hostility coming from?"

1 minute ago, Gerry Green said:

Now what happens when he leaves the pocket and only has half a field to work with? 

Lots of game tape showing what happens then. He’s at an advantage for sure. Despite not having a Mahomes arm, that’s why people throw the Mahomes comparison out there. 

He also navigates and buys time within the pocket at a high level, and has a 6th sense for the line of scrimmage. So he evades in, and out of the pocket, while keeping his eyes downfield. It’s quite impressive. 

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

It's the biggest BLUFF in football. "Hey, you're the Carolina Panthers right?"

Yeah.

"You seen the Son of Cam right!?"

Yeah.

" From far away he looks like him, runs like him, did you see him throw 80yrds like it was nothing?"

Yeah.

"You like him?"

Enamored.

"What about his S2? You know egghead's are all about that?..huhu right?! You know what I'm saying how did he score? Lol. How well does he process according to S2?"

Very good.

"Sooooooooooo, you picking him"

Nope.

He’s not Cam though….full stop

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

That's been his go to schtick for years.

He can be good, but he keeps going back to that. He likes to troll, poke bears, them jump back and say "Whoah! Where's all this hostility coming from?"

You know what. I could care less if you think I started this thread to troll. I know what my intentions were. And it wasn't that. 

Although with the way this place is; I should have known the Trolls would win. 

1 hour ago, Varking said:

Just because we know Young is the pick doesn’t mean we can’t voice our opinions on who we feel is better. Everyone knew the Jets were taking Wilson and if I were on their board I would still be talking about taking Fields or Jones over him. 

So you mean to tell me that this Stroud suckfest will continue even after we draft Bryce Young?

Brace yourselves the storm is gonna continue...

2 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Lots of game tape showing what happens then. He’s at an advantage for sure. Despite not having a Mahomes arm, that’s why people throw the Mahomes comparison out there. 

He also navigates and buys time within the pocket at a high level, and has a 6th sense for the line of scrimmage. So he evades in, and out of the pocket, while keeping his eyes downfield. It’s quite impressive. 

Isn't there even a part of you that is scared for him moreso than the others.

This has never been done.

Just now, Gerry Green said:

You know what. I could care less if you think I started this thread to troll. I know what my intentions were. And it wasn't that. 

Although with the way this place is; I should have known the Trolls would win. 

Like I said before, I don't think you came to this looking for honest discussion. You were looking for this pissing match. I mean the way you started the thread didn't leave much room for any other outcome. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, BlackPanther22 said:

He’s not Cam though….full stop

Not my point. Everyone can't get lucky and join Gus at the perfect time to be the showpiece for a national championship.

He's very very close to being the same player but worse situation. Coaching change I believe. Bad cast.