• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Current odds for #1 overall

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Kind of what I was thinking.  Either someone is hinting at trading up for Levis (which means Young goes to Houston at 2) or someone is thinking we like Levis as the pick a little more than yesterday.

So we're on the verge of screwing everything up over a f**king extra draft pick?!

1 minute ago, Pantherzilla91 said:

So we're on the verge of screwing everything up over a f**king extra draft pick?!

Maybe we really like AR and Stroud.  Let's say the Colts trade with us for next year's first plus some.  They draft Levis, Houston takes Young, which leaves us with AR or Stroud at 4 depending on what happens at 3.  So we would recoup our next year's first and maybe more making the trade DJ and a future 2nd to move up to 4 and get our QB.

-This is all for nothing as we are probably staying at 1 and drafting Young, but at least it is something interesting to talk about.  

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Maybe we really like AR and Stroud.  Let's say the Colts trade with us for next year's first plus some.  They draft Levis, Houston takes Young, which leaves us with AR or Stroud at 4 depending on what happens at 3.  So we would recoup our next year's first and maybe more making the trade DJ and a future 2nd to move up to 4 and get our QB.

-This is all for nothing as we are probably staying at 1 and drafting Young, but at least it is something interesting to talk about.  

And then what happens once that plan backfires?

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I think Levis and Young is the clear top tier, then Stroud, then Richardson. Teams are panicking last minute, particularly the Colts who very much wanted to take Levis at 4. Don't you just love the draft season!

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

I think Levis and Young is the clear top tier, then Stroud, then Richardson. Teams are panicking last minute, particularly the Colts who very much wanted to take Levis at 4. Don't you just love the draft season!

I think it's Stroud and Young by a mile, but it only takes one team to fall in love with a player.  Especially a QB.  

Maybe Houston won't trade with the Colts due to being division rivals so the Colts are talking to us to jump them?  Just another random theory...

Draft season is one of my favorites!

If the Colts offer next year's 1st to move from 4 to 1, plus 2nd rounder or so, I think it would hard to say no, even if the Panthers were to end up with Stroud instead of Young and Levis

I'm just speculating, but I think Houston decided to take Levis at 2 and the Colts are weighing options, because their owner is in deeply love with Will

28 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Young is my QB1 but I think I'd be fine to drop back to 4 and settle on Stroud/AR if it means landing a haul of draft capital.

3 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Young is my QB1 but I think I'd be fine to drop back to 4 and settle on Stroud/AR if it means landing a haul of draft capital.

I still probably have Stroud as my top, but Young is a clear 2 or 1B.  I honestly will be happy with any of the top 4 with this staff we have.  At the end of the day it will be Young at 1 though.