• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Current odds for #1 overall

4 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

spacer.png

Now is the time for the huddle contrarians to put their money where their mouth is. You get to win your internet arguments and make bank. I recommend taking out a mortgage and betting it on Stroud or Richardson.

Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

spacer.png

Now is the time for the huddle contrarians to put their money where their mouth is. You get to win your internet arguments and make bank. I recommend taking out a mortgage and betting it on Stroud or Richardson.

My house is paid for my man.

Life is good im betting with free money. I will bet anyone on this sub Young will be the pick.

• Pie 1

There's like 2 posters here that I feel will legitimately be angry about BY as the pick. On the other side I get the vibe that if there is a remote possibility we pick Stroud or Richardson some folks here who have fallen so madly in love may dive out of a window.

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

There's like 2 posters here that I feel will legitimately be angry about BY as the pick. On the other side I get the vibe that if there is a remote possibility we pick Stroud or Richardson some folks here who have fallen so madly in love may dive out of a window.

I need names please!