• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tuesday OTA's

Jackie Lee

32 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Thielen is definitely starting in the slot

Thielen is a 6'2 all-around, but primarily outside receiver who can shift into slot, playcall dependent.  Historically, he's been in the 450 snaps per year range lining up wide (around 70% of his career snaps).  

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

The relief these guys must feel going out there and not having to hear “let me tell you how we used to do things at Temple!”

Come on, MostInterestingMan--he never said that (because the entire Temple team was on the Panther Roster)

• Beer 4

3 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

Thielen is a 6'2 all-around, but primarily outside receiver who can shift into slot, playcall dependent.  Historically, he's been in the 450 snaps per year range lining up wide (around 70% of his career snaps).  

Whole int is good, but Kaye also thinks Thielen is going to be in the slot 80%. If you move it back a bit talks about Shenault/Shi etc

14 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

He replies since 2020. I hope the media coverage is better too because it was dumb to be afraid of leaking practice tape. Only letting Darnold play like 5 snaps in preseason didn't do much for the last guy

I think the keeping the press on a leash was so less eyes could see the obvious sham in progress.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I think the keeping the press on a leash was so less eyes could see the obvious sham in progress.

Yeah that's why Darnold had a good scripted opening drive and then we sucked ass for the next 45 minutes or so. The lack of halftime adjustments...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

13 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah that's why Darnold had a good scripted opening drive and then we sucked ass for the next 45 minutes or so. The lack of halftime adjustments...

Hindsight is going to be even more unkind to the Rhule Era, I predict.

Lots more lips will eventually talk about how poorly suited to the NFL he was.

I also predict he will flop at Nebraska.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1