• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bill Voth drops a not-so-subtle hint on who the #1 pick is

Julio

2 minutes ago, byob1013 said:

Yea I used to really like that site. The good days when the media was less inclined to push drama and non football relate conversations. 

Guys could also go to training camp and take photos and video without rhule freaking out. That's why I started following this board in the first place, Igo's camp photos and write ups. I didn't actually start posting til covid boredom

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Guys could also go to training camp and take photos and video without rhule freaking out. That's why I started following this board in the first place, Igo's camp photos and write ups. I didn't actually start posting til covid boredom

I used to be on an inferior site and Black and Blue Review until I came across the Huddle. I was lurking for years. I got semi active on Reddit but honestly it's mostly who can get the most up votes there than actual conversation. Decided to create and start posting here just because it's exciting to have #1 overall and another shot at a franchise altering QB. Thursday cant come soon enough!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, byob1013 said:

I used to be on an inferior site and Black and Blue Review until I came across the Huddle. I was lurking for years. I got semi active on Reddit but honestly it's mostly who can get the most up votes there than actual conversation. Decided to create and start posting here just because it's exciting to have #1 overall and another shot at a franchise altering QB. Thursday cant come soon enough!

Yeah I don't understand how people can use reddit as a sports forum. It's useful for like googling how to fix a clogged drain or something 

• Pie 4

23 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah I don't understand how people can use reddit as a sports forum. It's useful for like googling how to fix a clogged drain or something 

Really the only thing I use reddit for is when something is wrong with my car and looking to see if others had same issue

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Really the only thing I use reddit for is when something is wrong with my car and looking to see if others had same issue

It's invaluable in that sense. No one getting paid, just working class people telling you how to get fuged the least. Otherwise I see little value

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, byob1013 said:

Man, I may be one of the OG guys. Don't know who's left on this site from back in the day. I went silent lurked for many a year and came back this past year. When I left the posters/postings were getting a little outa control. I likely contributed to some of that, but as I've aged, I only care about good conversation and content. This Panther site captures that well. 

• Pie 1