• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ Stroud: I’m a football player, not a test taker

NAS

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If you think Stroud is in a better situation then Young, all things considered, then I am politely going to leave this debate because there is no arguing with crazy talk

I agree with NC fan though like the Texans coaching staff is all shanny guys, they are legitamently a better staff top to bottom. but also Stroud is lightyears ahead of young(always was)

3 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If you think Stroud is in a better situation then Young, all things considered, then I am politely going to leave this debate because there is no arguing with crazy talk

He looks to have a better HC for a start, which is concerning. 

Today Colin Cowherd complimented Stroud. Said he was surprised because he had "mixed feelings" about CJ.

BULLCRAP! Colin practically predicted CJ would be "bust" because all OSU QB's are. Way to soften your stance, Colin!

It is early, but hopefully CJ continues to prove all these people and the S2 test wrong. 

CJ has looked the part so far. Very excited to see him ball out and prove the doubters wrong.

I will say though, after three games, there's an awful lot of assumptions being made about our players, coaches, as well as other teams' players. I do believe Panthers fans will always have their eye peeking over at the Colts and Texans for the next few years with their scorecard in hand.

I think all these rookies, as is usually the case, will have different journeys to their respective successes. Bryce's looks to be a bit further down the road then three games in. A lot can change from week-to-week and season-to-season. 

1 hour ago, Wundrbread33 said:

I’m ready for Thomas to call the offense. He comes from the McVay tree, and McVay loves the guy. 

It’s time Frank. You are HC. Empower your people who you trusted to hire. Focus on total team organization. Be the servant to those you delegate to.

If anything he comes from the Mark Richt tree. 

3 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

I will say though, after three games, there's an awful lot of assumptions being made about our players, coaches, as well as other teams' 

Quoting the great Bill Parcells

’you are what your record says you are’

right now,due to injuries, poor scheme, whatever we wish to attribute it to, they flat out suck 

a whole lot would have to happen for them to reach mediocre status 

They do not have play makers on one side and no consistent playmakers on the other 

it’s sad is what it is from a Nfl perspective 

in life’s garden, however, small potatoes