• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 1 - The Carolina Panthers Select Bryce Young - QB - Alabama

Zod

4 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Are you referring to the "seek help" part?  Just trying to understand where you are coming from.  

Yeah, he uses that phrase way too often. Hell, the other day he had the nerve to tell someone else not to use it. He is a classless individual.

1 minute ago, Gerry Green said:

Yeah, he uses that phrase way too often. Hell, the other day he had the nerve to tell someone else not to use it. He is a classless individual.

You seem confused and very angry. Sorry your Monday is going so badly.

39 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

Pretty much what to expect from Someone like you. Deflect any responsibility. Like I said, classless, without any regard for human life.

You've spent the last few weeks shitposting basically nonstop and spamming short jokes about Bryce Young. Now you are randomly using your autistic family members to paint yourself out to be a victim in a conversation that wasn't even about you. You are clearly unwell. Take care.

16 minutes ago, frankw said:

You've spent the last few weeks shitposting basically nonstop and spamming short jokes about Bryce Young. Now you are randomly using your autistic family members to paint yourself out to be a victim in a conversation that wasn't even about you. You are clearly unwell. Take care.

Lol frank the deflector. Don't take responsibility for anything. Typical. I'm not wasting any more time on a person with your lack of character.

3 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

Lol frank the deflector. Don't take responsibility for anything. Typical. I'm not wasting any more time on a person with your lack of character.

This is a Bryce Young thread. Stop derailing it. Go start a Frank thread in Tinderbox if that’s what you are wanting to talk about.

• Beer 1

Bryce Young is a high-caliber QB and will have plenty of room to grow with the  Panthers under HC Frank Reich.

Young brings a new level of accuracy, the ability to adapt and overcome pressure, and produce points.

His record in college shows he is consistently reliable on the field, a leader that teammates would follow and fight for on the field, something not found during the Rhule era.

Young’s ability to make smart plays in both the air and on the ground makes him a smaller but dangerous factor for teams trying to defend him, especially with the weapons he will have on offense.

Things are looking bright for the future of the Panthers under the Reich/Young era.

Edited by KatsAzz
  • Pie 1

41 minutes ago, frankw said:

Whoa, hey now, not that I disagree, but let’s be careful with those pre-draft beefs.

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

If that's the guy you're cornering with by all means do your thing.

Lol I have him blocked bc of all the shitposting he and panthergoat were doing. Just saying, a bit hypocritical of you to bring it up when you said I should seek help for calling out panthergoat for the same thing.

15 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Corral is going to make him pay up!

Unless Bryce Young has had # 9 his entire football career and it really means a lot to him, he should chose the #2 jersey number.

The Panthers first great QB Cam Newton had  the # 1 jersey number, so Bryce would be carrying the torch forward by obtaining the # 2 jersey number.

10 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Lol I have him blocked bc of all the shitposting he and panthergoat were doing. Just saying, a bit hypocritical of you to bring it up when you said I should seek help for calling out panthergoat for the same thing.

That wasn't about just one person. There are Panthers fans not that guy who may have been skeptical or concerned about Young that weren't trolling or acting foolish through the entire draft process. Most of them as far as I can tell are supporting their team and Young included. The panthergoats and gerry green's are small in numbers. Most people just want a fun team to watch again.

Anyways if it will end the derail allow me to personally and deeply apologize to you for any hurt I might have caused. I sincerely hope you can rest easy tonight with this burden now off your mind 🙏