• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Anthony Richardson was Panthers QB #2

TheSpecialJuan

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've only seen people say he was in the race. Haven't seen what I'd call actual evidence that he was a definitive number two.

Full disclosure though, I'd be lying if i said I cared that much.

The name of the first guy we didn't pick is only gonna matter to people who want to argue about it.

Yeah, it just didn't get reported I think partly because it didn't fit the media narrative that this was a race between Young and Stroud and the Panthers were sending out very mixed messages. What we were hearing and what the Panthers were showing was very different. There's still a few interesting things that have been mentioned that wasn't reported as well, but not quite as newsworthy.

For example the meeting with a certain TE that I and many others want didn't exactly go well. And apparently there's another member to the brain trust walking around the halls of Mint St. That no one has mentioned. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Yeah, it just didn't get reported I think partly because it didn't fit the media narrative that this was a race between Young and Stroud and the Panthers were sending out very mixed messages. What we were hearing and what the Panthers were showing was very different. There's still a few interesting things that have been mentioned that wasn't reported as well, but not quite as newsworthy.

For example the meeting with a certain TE that I and many others want didn't exactly go well. And apparently there's another member to the brain trust walking around the halls of Mint St. That no one has mentioned. 

Dude show proof or stop because anybody can make up a story. Sorry if I can't believe what you heard..

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Also possible that it didn't get reported because it wasn't actually true.

Looking at some of the recent responses in this thread though, I think I can see where it's headed so I might turn my attention elsewhere 😄

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

4864396.jpg

You don't have to trust it. I do because a few of us have been getting reliable info passed on to us for years.

@The Crown and the Claw has been also sharing information that is right in line with what we have been getting told.

Trust it or not, I don't care. It really doesn't matter. Like I said, I'm just passing along some stuff that I've heard from a source I've trusted over the years.

• Beer 3

5 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Sheesh, the Darnell meeting didn’t go to well? 

And the other member of the brain trust…..Kristi Coleman??

I don’t expect you to confirm lol just guessing.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Also possible that it didn't get reported because it wasn't actually true.

Looking at some of the recent responses in this thread though, I think I can see where it's headed so I might turn my attention elsewhere 😄

Like I said, what a few of us have been hearing from a person who has given us scoops that we didn't hear anywhere else that always checked out, especially during draft time...I trust it. A few of us have shared it. @The Crown and the Claw has been passing on stuff that is right in line with what we have been hearing. I wouldn't blame you for not buying it. Again, I'm just passing on stuff I've heard