• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 3 - The Carolina Panthers Select DJ Johnson - EDGE - Oregon

rodeo

Just now, Pantherzilla91 said:

Went 12-4 that year and made the playoffs while we went 5-11

yeah it’s nice to have a franchise QB, we’re talking about draft classes.

You made the point that they’ve been a great drafting team over the past three years. Which players from those three years are you really high on?

1 minute ago, Growl said:

yeah it’s nice to have a franchise QB, we’re talking about draft classes.

You made the point that they’ve been a great drafting team over the past three years. Which players from those three years are you really high on?

I judge a draft class based on season results and they’re results have been consistently in the playoffs 

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Pantherzilla91 said:

This fan base is freaking miserable 

I have been on the fire Fitt train since 2021. I though and still think we should have fired him with Rhule. 
So no I am not miserable. I just think he isn’t a good GM and these last 2 pick further show proof that he isn’t. 

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

I have been on the fire Fitt train since 2021. I though and still think we should have fired him with Rhule. 
So no I am not miserable. I just think he isn’t a good GM and these last 2 pick further show proof that he isn’t. 

Yeah why draft a legit SEC WR to go with our franchise QB? 🙄

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, Pantherzilla91 said:

I judge a draft class based on season results and they’re results have been consistently in the playoffs 

okay then we’ve found your issue, your method of evaluation is bad.

a great coach and great QB play, especially if you’re supplementing with outside talent, is going to win you a lot of games, but you still need to draft well at least occasionally, that has a little tiny measure of importance for peak and sustained success.

you’re talking to someone who has a far more reasonable measure of what constitutes a successful draft class than most of this board who expects too much-even then the Seahawks haven’t done a good job of clearing the pole.

55 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

When the consensus on here, the consensus of the draft people pretty much say it was a bad trade and pick coupled with Kayes tweet I am pretty goddamn confident that this was a mistake

Did someone travel to the future and report back that this was a mistake? Nobody knows if it was or not. Its all opinions. So what if it is? It's one draft pick. We suffered  through  the Rhule era. I think it's going to be ok.