• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Delhomme on Bryce Young

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, what intrigued me about Wilson was basically the polar opposite of Bryce Young. Wilson had that hose and the ability to throw ropes on the run. The guy had extremely intriguing arm talent.

yeah, zach had the talent. i think the concern for him pre-draft was what is going on between the ears...and more had to do with his character and personality. people thought that he might be a bit too entitled and not really fit or cut out to be a leader. he thought he was better than everyone else and didn't do much to try and hide that feeling. turns out there was probably something to all that.

but the concerns surrounding wilson are just not there at all with Young. I mean that's been considered as one of his strongest traits. when Cam was talking about Young, that was the thing that he focused on the most. 

I don't think anyone had or has any concerns about Young being the leader of a team. 

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, LordOfDaWingz said:

Love some Jake. 2003-2008 are all time Panthers. Jake, Steve, Moose, Julius, etc. 

HOT TAKE: Jake Delhomme is best Qb in Panthers history. Love Cam but you can’t argue with how Jake always elevated his play in the playoff

Other that 2015, it’s probably a close call. 

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

yeah, zach had the talent. i think the concern for him pre-draft was what is going on between the ears...and more had to do with his character and personality. people thought that he might be a bit too entitled and not really fit or cut out to be a leader. he thought he was better than everyone else and didn't do much to try and hide that feeling. turns out there was probably something to all that.

but the concerns surrounding wilson are just not there at all with Young. I mean that's been considered as one of his strongest traits. when Cam was talking about Young, that was the thing that he focused on the most. 

I don't think anyone had or has any concerns about Young being the leader of a team. 

The question is if leadership will overcome his...shortcomings..

No pun intended.

1 hour ago, CPcavedweller said:

Cam scored 60 touchdowns, I believe, between the Regular Season and playoffs. Might be one of the single greatest seasons in NFL History but it's largely ignored.

Yeah - That season alone gives the nod to Cam. If you took that season out, you would have an argument for Jake.