• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When healthy… Jaycee is HIM!!!

TheBigKat

3 hours ago, Basbear said:

i still dont do it, but id say moving is the key. the how what why is up to you. 

Bingo.

I figured out past 30, it's best for me not to sit down much, other than required amounts at work....pounds were piling up with little change to diet.  Easiest thing for me to do was to close the computer, turn off the tv, and well...start moving.  Now I don't stop....ever.

Went from being a "little fluffy" to downright thin.  At college weight now.  Don't love traditional means of "working out", so I work.

Building sheds, buildings, decks, bump out walls with fireplaces, planting gardens and trees, power washing, etc...

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Stretching is more important as you get older

Yeah I know. Kind of hard to develop those habits when you was never a stretcher to begin with. As I get older im realizing my body is no longer what it used to be. I could run miles in my 20's no problem. Now not so much.