• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Potential trade

Lurk21

58 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

Oh no.Paul Thomas Anderson Water GIF

I wouldn’t worry, probably a good sign that Scoot and Miller are meeting again with the Hornets this week with MJ present.  Appears they will pick one of them almost certainly.

If we pick Miller, watch Zion go to Portland and never get hurt again and Scoot become another Westbrook.  

Edited by Shocker
  • Beer 1

I suppose whatever happens…Scoot, Miller, or trading for Zion the team will have to be better. It just has to lol. Being a Hornets fan my head says they will 100% botch this. Being small market with dollar general owners this is a big time decision. 

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

I suppose whatever happens…Scoot, Miller, or trading for Zion the team will have to be better. It just has to lol. Being a Hornets fan my head says they will 100% botch this. Being small market with dollar general owners this is a big time decision. 

My mind is completely  shot on it all too lol. Like if they do trade for Zion... he has to have gave MJ his word that he wants to play here and will be in shape and committed. Nobody is going to question  a healthy Zion but nobody has seen a fully one either. With both Scoot and Miller back in Today, they are really having a battle on what to do. I even seen not long ago the Raptors trying to dangle Pascal to get Scoot. We shall see. 

52 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Hornets want Ingram over Zion, and last I heard was NO wasn't interested in moving Ingram. 

Yeah I saw that on Friday but no telling what negotiations  transpired since. Originally  Pels said they weren't trading either and today they said Zion will be traded by Thursday. So stuff is fluid and if they trade Zion... rather to us or anyone, no telling  what they plan to do. Negotiations always start with a resistance. 

Edited by Lurk21
  • Beer 1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/nba/raptors/.amp/news/toronto-raptors-among-teams-interested-in-scoot-henderson-nba-draft

Shams just reported on the topic again and  it remains that Ingram is the preferred guy. I think that the Pels are refusing to say they have offered anybody in case it blows up but clearly some dialog  has been made.  Also today the Raptors have showed more interest on moving up to get Scoot with Van Fleet being a free agent. Most assume Pascal on the block since Barnes has the same skillet.