• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brandon Miller!

10 hours ago, HardcoreHokie said:

Spurs absolutely stole this game against the Suns. They never lead once until 1.2 seconds left in the game. Spurs were down 20+ most of the game…and then they stole the W from Kevin Durant (literally).

Wemby is gonna get a lot of credit today and tomorrow, but he’s got a long way to go and I’m not sure he can hold up in long seasons.

I will straight-up take Brandon Miller over Wemby *right now with our current roster*.  

The current Charlotte Hornets are better setup for the next 2-4 years than the current Spurs.  And I’ll take Miller over Wemby straight up right now.  Nevermind Scoot.

I remember saying Miller would be the best player in this draft and people thought I was crazy.

It wasn't to take anything away from Wemby, but guys that size simply don't last long in the NBA. For that reason I think Miller will end up having a better healthier career.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I remember saying Miller would be the best player in this draft and people thought I was crazy.

It wasn't to take anything away from Wemby, but guys that size simply don't last long in the NBA. For that reason I think Miller will end up having a better healthier career.

Yeah, Wemby is still learning how to move in his body.

7’3 at 200 lbs made Kevin Durant look bullky.

I can’t see him lasting 82 games a year for a career.  He played well in the clutch, I’ll give him credit.  (No points in most of the 1st half though).

Again, I’ll take Brandon Miller over Wemby straight-up right now.  Much better shooter and playmaker.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Didn’t you flip flop over to Scoot just over a couple summer league games though? Sorry if you want the points you gotta stick with your conviction at least through the summer league lol.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Didn’t you flip flop over to Scoot just over a couple summer league games though? Sorry if you want the points you gotta stick with your conviction at least through the summer league lol.

Damn bro you could have sent me a DM. My man called me out in front of everybody lol