• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miller's gun case

MechaZain

We all have 1 brain. You are not responsible for other people decisions. It's really that simple.

I can tell my kids to stay out of trouble at school. It's up to them to do so. I can't control their actions at school.

Miller is innocent and you have people calling him a murderer for a crime he did not commit. Society is so harsh.

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I ask all the people who feel Miller is guilty.

If your best friend asked you to bring them their gun they left in your car. You do so and he decides to shoot and kill a person with his gun.

Do you feel you should go to jail for a murder you did not commit?

For the last time, its about his character being questioned which is fair criticism, something you keep overlooking. 

18 minutes ago, Cam Lawter said:

For the last time, its about his character being questioned which is fair criticism, something you keep overlooking. 

Watching his interviews his character seems fine. We sent the entire staff to Alabama to do a background check. Obviously they didn't find anything of concern.

You really trying to question his character because he brought his friend the gun he asked for.

Why would he ride around with a gun in his car that he doesn't have a license to carry for? Imagine riding around with a hot gun in your car that's not yours.smh

If anything he did the right thing taking his friend his gun. What that friend does with the gun is his problem.

Edited by CamWhoaaCam

44 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I ask all the people who feel Miller is guilty.

If your best friend asked you to bring them their gun they left in your car. You do so and he decides to shoot and kill a person with his gun.

Do you feel you should go to jail for a murder you did not commit?

To his house sure. To a public place when I'm driving him home not a damn chance without asking him why he needs it at 1 am outside a club.

If I'm ALREADY PICKING YOU UP there is no reason for you to summon me asking for your gun unless you intend to use it before you get home.

Edited by toldozer
  • Pie 2

45 minutes ago, toldozer said:

To his house sure. To a public place when I'm driving him home not a damn chance without asking him why he needs it at 1 am outside a club.

If I'm ALREADY PICKING YOU UP there is no reason for you to summon me asking for your gun unless you intend to use it before you get home.

Easy to say now that you had months to think about this.

20 year old you in the same moment, I doubt you have the same response or actions.

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Easy to say now that you had months to think about this.

20 year old you in the same moment, I doubt you have the same response or actions.

Maybe, but also 20 year old me wasn't hanging out with people that left their loaded handgun in my car.  I knew a few idiots and I was smart enough to not hang out with them. 

Edited by toldozer
  • Pie 1

9 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Maybe, but also 20 year old me wasn't hanging out with people that left their loaded handgun in my car.  I knew a few idiots and I was smart enough to not hang out with them. 

It's 2023.

Im pretty sure most people who go to a nightclub carry a gun in the car. If you ever visited a nightclub you know alcohol and a bunch of people don't mix. Fights/shootings happen all the time at nightclubs.

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

It's 2023.

Im pretty sure most people who go to a nightclub carry a gun in the car. If you ever visited a nightclub you know alcohol and a bunch of people don't mix. Fights/shootings happen all the time at nightclubs.

Most people? Nah

27 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Most people? Nah

You seriously need to strap up my man. We live in scary times.

Literally had a woman walk up to my car open my door and sat down in my seat while I was on the phone today. Scared the poo out of me. She quickly got out after I started cursing lol.

Must have been on some bad drugs. Either way people are crazy it is a must you stay protected even in your car.

46 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You seriously need to strap up my man. We live in scary times.

Literally had a woman walk up to my car open my door and sat down in my seat while I was on the phone today. Scared the poo out of me. She quickly got out after I started cursing lol.

Must have been on some bad drugs. Either way people are crazy it is a must you stay protected even in your car.

I'm good,  don't need a gun to protect myself at home. I have 3 intimidating dogs and would go Negan on someone with my baseball bat if necessary.  If I'm driving I already have a 2 ton weapon.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Intruder has a gun those dogs are useless.

99% of criminals aren't going to fug around and find out once they lose their poo barking if they hear something in the middle of the night. And if they do come in it's much more likely the dogs see them first.  I live in a safe neighborhood though. It would take way too much effort for a criminal to even get to my door. It's a half acre and a flight of stairs to my front door. Not a target. One of these cookie cutter house every half a step in a newer neighborhood would have me more concerned. Unless I'm specifically being targeted my house wouldn't be picked to break into. Most b&e criminals want to hit several houses in quick fashion. We're too spread out in our neighborhood.