• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young and Co. - Highlights From Recent Workout Session At SMU

On 7/10/2023 at 3:07 PM, ladypanther said:

You criticized his work ethic, his integrity, and his religious faith without providing evidence that any of those things are indeed compromised.  Disparaging comments like that are reckless and slanderous.  Do you prefer those adjectives?

8 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

"...so good mentally"

So he's already better than any recent QB we've had.   *wink* *wink*

(This is going to be very exciting to watch this guy develop...and the best part?  No Matt Rhule to ruin him)

EDIT : Nice shorts, Bryce. 🙃

We'll see he's got some mighty big shoes to fill from a stats standpoint. 4700 yards 35 total TDs (but only 6 wins). I don't see him matching or necessarily having better stats than Cams rookie year but I definitely expect more than 6 wins this season, which is the most important stat.

57 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

We'll see he's got some mighty big shoes to fill from a stats standpoint. 4700 yards 35 total TDs (but only 6 wins). I don't see him matching or necessarily having better stats than Cams rookie year but I definitely expect more than 6 wins this season, which is the most important stat.

When I said "recent" QB, I wasn't referring to Cam.  🙃

recent = Past few years

Edited by glenwo2