• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody else think we are putting to much on Bryce's plate?

DennisM1

On 7/28/2023 at 1:53 PM, CRA said:

Foreman frankly earned a ticket back to be the early down RB IMO.  But that's the NFL.  Who you know is going to matter a as roleplaying vet.  New staff was going to be bad news for dudes like him. 

Chubba actually showed a lot of improvement from year 1 to last year on dropped passes. He was not bad last year. 

I don’t think it’s about what is on his plate as much as people have too high of expectations of him his rookie season. Too many people are expecting him to have a 5000 yard 40+ TD rookie season and it’s not going to happen. You’re seeing that with some of these mixed results in training camp and people panicking over interceptions. I’ve already seen people on Twitter labeling him as a bust.

• Pie 2

Bump! Trash O line and underwhelming WR options is just what I was referring too! So I ask again.. are we asking Bryce for too much? He's need more help. And did anybody get Rivera vibes when Frank said in the press conference that he wasn't being hit late?!? PROTECT THE STARTING QB EVEN IF YOU DON'T THINK ITS LATE YOU SAY ITS LATE AND BEG FOR THE PENALTY AFTERWARDS!! 

1 hour ago, DennisM1 said:

Bump! Trash O line and underwhelming WR options is just what I was referring too! So I ask again.. are we asking Bryce for too much? He's need more help. And did anybody get Rivera vibes when Frank said in the press conference that he wasn't being hit late?!? PROTECT THE STARTING QB EVEN IF YOU DON'T THINK ITS LATE YOU SAY ITS LATE AND BEG FOR THE PENALTY AFTERWARDS!! 

Did Bryce look overwhelmed to you today? He didn’t to me. It’s game one of the preseason. He’s a bright kid. He can handle all this. 

• 1 month later...