• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everette Brown

Dpantherman

This move to trade a 1st round pick to draft Brown in Rd 2 really shows how messed up Fox/Hurney were by the whole Peppers situation. I know that say it had nothing to do with it but b.s. It just more depressing now because of the QB situation and the fact the Panthers would have had a top 10 pick in the upcoming draft. Oh well.

Brown haters need to chill. Dood's a rookie fer cryin out loud. He's showing promise. Let's see what he brings to the table next season. And when evaluating the trade, remember to add Goodson to our side of the scales.

Well said. Jury's still out on Brown and Goodson both. Yes, they're not impact players right now, but I don't think either one of them were drafted to be. When Peppers is gone next year, we will be very fortunate if Brown can come in and play at a high level.

Well said. Jury's still out on Brown and Goodson both. Yes, they're not impact players right now, but I don't think either one of them were drafted to be. When Peppers is gone next year, we will be very fortunate if Brown can come in and play at a high level.

Hopefully Brown gets some more power in the offseason. If he can ever get a dominant push (his small stature will aid him here, in fact it already does) to compliment his speed then he will be a nightmare.

can go to the unemployment and rot to hell with John Fox. Thanks for ending our season a-hole!!!

the stupidity from some people just continues to get worse and worse.

You are going to blame this season and that game on Everette Brown? Please go back to cheering for Pop Warner football...because that is about where your underrstanding of the game lies.

the stupidity from some people just continues to get worse and worse.

You are going to blame this season and that game on Everette Brown? Please go back to cheering for Pop Warner football...because that is about where your underrstanding of the game lies.

i getting sick of clarifying this. It was SARCASM!!! read all the posts, not just the ones you want to pick out. jeez

Archived