• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Fox leaves...

Matt Foley

I dont know why people think just because there is a coaching change and how this season turned out means the Panthers will not be a good team next season. I disagree with that. While its possible so is the opposite. There is enough talent on this team. I dont see how a new guy coming in cant win 10+ games with the core of this team plus some inflow of new players. If Peppers is out of here there will be $ to sign people. The key is going to be the QB situation - but I dont think next season is a "losing" one just because we bring in a new HC. It could be the opposite.

Smitty and Harris aren't going anywhere.

Kasay, Hoov, and Moose it's time.

Peppers, just get out.

I'm good with that.

Spot on.

I love Kasay, Hoov, and Moose....but, their time has come. Kasay does not have the leg for kick-offs and has lost his mojo on FG's. Hoover and Moose have been great for this franchise, but all things must come to an end.

Smitty and Harris are not going anywhere.

Peppers is the most underachieving player in decades. He is not worth half what he is paid. Send him packing and let a new coach have a war chest to go sign some new players.

If we were to get a new coach next season, it doesn't mean the team will be going through a complete overhaul. More like some tweaks here & there. We have the players to help us win, but the coaches are not using them right lately. We just need to keep the best players (like Smitty, Deangelo, Beason, etc.) around while fixing others problem.

Like everyone else is saying: Smith is not going anywhere.

There isn't a single head coach in the league that wouldn't want smitty to be one of "his guys".

it depends...is he is a problem in the lockerroom when changes start taking place? is there an offer for a player or players that are better in the long haul? these are two situations i could see smith leaving the panthers. it wouldn't be a cut. a trade is about the only way i see him leaving charlotte.

it depends...is he is a problem in the lockerroom when changes start taking place? is there an offer for a player or players that are better in the long haul? these are two situations i could see smith leaving the panthers. it wouldn't be a cut. a trade is about the only way i see him leaving charlotte.

Is the new guy going to hang his hat on the running game, which is the most attractive part of the Carolina job right now?

Archived