• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Thank You Thread

Scrumtrilescent

8 bucks for a sammich so big it's hard to fit it in even your mouth.

Never eaten there nor would we really want to, always grab some sammiches or desserts to, although the wine bar on the other side isn't bad.

ok...the wine bar I really want to try...and you haven't seen how big my mouth can get in a long time..so shut it!!

and southcak...do we really want to know why you had to go to the health dept?? Will those crabs still not go away?

and southcak...do we really want to know why you had to go to the health dept?? Will those crabs still not go away?

:mad: Don't get me started. I went there without crabs and think I left with them. My wifes Dr. made me get H1N1 vaccine because we are having our 2nd baby in January. Now I am vaccinated against flu but have like 10 std's.

Thank you Salvation Army. I thank you for putting the man with no legs and one arm at the front of the Harris Teeter to ring your bell. If it weren't for him, I'd never notice the large red money pot. I am glad you aren't trying to guilt anyone into giving money. That would be sorta sad.

I just want to thank the Salvation Army as well. Because when I took all the money out of the red money pot there was nothing that legless fugger could do about it.

Merry Christmas to me.

Archived