• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Friday night games

Captain Morgan

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I can't ever recall an elite QB falling off as hard as Wilson has while still relatively young and no major injury involved. It's just weird. Man, the Seahawks played their cards right on that one. Gotta give them credit for that.

Did he see ghost ?   Did  the ghost of the Jets move into the other locker room at Met Life ??

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I can't ever recall an elite QB falling off as hard as Wilson has while still relatively young and no major injury involved. It's just weird. Man, the Seahawks played their cards right on that one. Gotta give them credit for that.

Reminds me a little of Jeff Garcia. Put him in a West Coast system and he looked great (even with that odd circular windup he had). Put him in any other system though...yikes.

It's possible Caroll the Seahawks might have just been really good at building and working around him.

Edited by Mr. Scot

26 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Reminds me a little of Jeff Garcia. Put him in a West Coast system and he looked great (even with that odd circular windup he had). Put him in any other system though...yikes.

It's possible Caroll the Seahawks might have just been really good at building and working around him.

After seeing how Wilson has looked without Pete Carroll and how Geno Smith looked with Pete Carroll, I'm starting to think that it's largely Pete Carroll. Without Carroll, Wilson looked a lot like Geno Smith and with Carroll, Geno Smith looked a lot like Russell Wilson.

• Pie 1

52 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

After seeing how Wilson has looked without Pete Carroll and how Geno Smith looked with Pete Carroll, I'm starting to think that it's largely Pete Carroll. Without Carroll, Wilson looked a lot like Geno Smith and with Carroll, Geno Smith looked a lot like Russell Wilson.

Which is funny because Carroll is a defensive coach by trade and they've been through a rotation of offensive assistants.

On 8/11/2023 at 4:53 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

Cool. But I would honestly much rather watch meaningless football largely played by guys who won't make a roster.

I'm sorry. I was wrong. I hate soccer but soccer would've surely been better than that 1st half. Maybe our offensive linemen should consider playing soccer but they'd probably have to toughen up first. They seem like they'd be hesitant to engage in the contact that the constant flopping requires.