• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where are we watching games this season?

lightsout

I'm also in the Hulu+Bally sports app sub for the season. 

Sinclair fuged us all. I miss FSN regionals. Simpler times.

Digital media is the future. Bally failed because the business model being around betting was destined to fail. But a bigger corp like Google or Apple or Amazon that wants the sports market will absolutely take it over eventually.

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Yeah it’s just Bally’s feed and you can select the home or away broadcast. If it’s a national broadcast by Turner then it’s blocked out and you have to watch it on TNT though.

I think ESPN+ is cheaper than Bally+ also. I paid for ESPN+ last season just to catch the national games not on DirecTV or Bally.

• Pie 1

15 hours ago, lightsout said:

I'm also in the Hulu+Bally sports app sub for the season. 

Sinclair fuged us all. I miss FSN regionals. Simpler times.

Digital media is the future. Bally failed because the business model being around betting was destined to fail. But a bigger corp like Google or Apple or Amazon that wants the sports market will absolutely take it over eventually.

I did a free 7 day trial of apple just to watch a braves game lol. There was one series i liked, the silo. so i binge watched it. Other than that I thought the limited choices of shows (very little sports) sucked.

• Pie 1