• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

O-Line updates

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

He's not any better that what we have now. Age has caught up to him.  I hear Greg Little is available. 

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

12 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

There has to be a reason he is still not playing? Money? Injury? Lost that lovin feeling? 

I heard it was a salary cap move to cut him.  I have no idea how much he has left in the tank…

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

I heard it was a salary cap move to cut him.  I have no idea how much he has left in the tank…

To be honest I really do not why he is not signed yet. I do know that what little I saw him play since he left here he wasn't good. It was kinda ugly to tell the truth. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

Not gonna lie. Norwell is the only Guard I haven't heard much about lately. It would be nice to know what's going on cuz he is the only guard I'd even contemplate bringing aboard.

Although I am in the we don't need a Guard just yet group. IMO, we need to let the youngins get their shot fist. Then if it doesn't work out, we can go after Norwell. If he's still around that is.

Of course, I'm of the mind that preseason is for evaluation.

8 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

To be honest I really do not why he is not signed yet. I do know that what little I saw him play since he left here he wasn't good. It was kinda ugly to tell the truth. 

Yeah, I think that's the reason Jax let him go, not sure why Wash let him go. Thought he had a pretty good year last year. What's up with that?

Edited by Gerry Green

3 hours ago, jb2288 said:

Zero concerns on tackle, those 2 are proven 1 preseason game means nothing for them. Now the swing tackle/backup is an issue but hopefully they never see the field 

This is my concern because our stud LT and RT looked like they were just going through the motions and let our franchise QB get clobbered several times.  Ickey and Moton should be setting an example versus mailing it in and I know it is just a preseason game but Bryce can still get hurt.