• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tickets for tomorrow's game for free.

panthers55

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Have you seen this team in preseason?

50cent Smile GIF - 50cent Smile Driving - Discover & Share GIFs

I expect this game to go much better. The biggest issue is our other opponents used their backup QB for a least a half. We used Corral for the majority of both games. If we improve as much between game 2 and 3 as we did between 1 and 2, this should be a fun game. And Corral might improve enough to be okay as the emergency backup or traded

• Pie 3

Just now, panthers55 said:

I expect this game to go much better. The biggest issue is our other opponents used their backup QB for a least a half. We used Corral for the majority of both games. If we improve as much between game 2 and 3 as we did between 1 and 2, this should be a fun game. And Corral might improve enough to be okay as the emergency backup or traded

I honestly just want our guys to stay healthy. Don't know how long they plan on playing the starters but I would at least like to see our Oline play well on a few drives.

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, panthers55 said:

I have 3 tickets for tomorrow's game and can't go. They in section 544 row 25 (Home side 15 yard line). I am giving them away. You must be a Panther fan, plan to go to the game, and not resell them.  

Tell me why you should get them??

Good dude there. I hope karma shines upon you when you need it one day

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1