• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Preseason week 3 games

Jackie Lee

24 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I have Pickens on my bench in fantasy. I think he can become a WR1 for them. Johnson seems more like a WR2.

I also have Pickens and specifically targeted him in a trade because I see him as a WR1. I think he takes a huge leap this year.

It’s a dynasty league with 27 man rosters but I ended up trading C.J. Stroud, Terrace Marshall, Kenneth Gainwell, and Demario Douglas for George Pickens, Sam Howell, and Jonathan Mingo.

Feeling really good after watching Howell this past week. Also didn’t want to keep Stroud cause I also have Bryce Young as another one of my QB’s and didn’t want to roll with two rookie QB’s this year.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I also have Pickens and specifically targeted him in a trade because I see him as a WR1. I think he takes a huge leap this year.

It’s a dynasty league with 27 man rosters but I ended up trading C.J. Stroud, Terrace Marshall, Kenneth Gainwell, and Demario Douglas for George Pickens, Sam Howell, and Jonathan Mingo.

Feeling really good after watching Howell this past week. Also didn’t want to keep Stroud cause I also have Bryce Young as another one of my QB’s and didn’t want to roll with two rookie QB’s this year.

Honestly Mingo has a pretty large ceiling as well. Great trade IMO! Lost Stroud but got Howell with a proven OC and solid OL. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Smithers said:

For the record I was one of the few Huddlers who wanted Pickett badly.  Dude looks primed for an incredible season 

I’m just glad we actually have a potential young franchise QB in Young. If we were still in QB purgatory I’d be more grumpy about Pickett looking good.