• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Future at LG

PantherKyle

2 hours ago, NorthTryon said:

Brady has struggled in preseason, but I hope that is due to lack of scheming and gameplanning. The scary issue is that he was owned so much in Jets joint practice and Giants game. 

Good news on that front!

Feeling much better about the OL overall after the preseason has concluded. Zavala showed capable if he needs to start, and McCray showed to be a capable interior back-up as well at center and both guard positions. The staff is bullish on Cade Mays as well. Brady Christensen is an amazing OL6 that has shown to be more than serviceable at LG and potentially capable at LT as well.

In a perfect world, Christensen gets to be OL6 but in the real world he's shown enough to be able to hold down the fort until Zavala beats him out for his spot (or he has to fill in for somebody else that goes down).

21 hours ago, Smithers said:

Too early to tell of course, but in an ideal world both perform well and we have options.  I love that we have drafted a few interior guys recently.  We should be taking an OL every single draft in the top 4 rounds.  

I agree

Seems like all the good teams always come out of the draft without at least one interior big dude on each side of the line 

• Pie 1