• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football 2023

jayboogieman

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

What superstars have came from NC in the last 10 years?

SC off the top of my head has produced Deandre Hopkins/Clowney/Stephon Gilmore/Deebo Samuel just to name a few.

https://www.on3.com/college/clemson-tigers/news/clemson-tigers-recruiting-north-carolina-will-shipley/

Until recently, Clemson along with the Gamecock’s have had a lot of success recruiting in NC. There’s more people in NC so there’s going to be more talent, primarily at the 3 and 4 star level. 

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

What superstars have came from NC in the last 10 years?

SC off the top of my head has produced Deandre Hopkins/Clowney/Stephon Gilmore/Deebo Samuel just to name a few.

Keenan Allen, Melvin Ingram, Alim McNeil, Landon Dickerson, Dexter Lawrence, Javon Hargrave, Jaire Alexander, Ikem Ekwonu.

Not all are superstars but very solid players.

Edited by Cdparr7

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, I'm a total homer. 😂

The homers say I'm nothing but a fairweather fan.

If your boy Caleb tries to hold the ball for four seconds in the NFL it's not gonna go well.

In my 14 years here, I’ve never seen a guy try so hard at trolling and fail miserably.

Lots of games tomorrow. #3 Bama vs. #11 Texas the most high profile game in the docket. I really don't think Ewers will hold off Manning all year, but I'm not sure they'll yank Ewers to throw Manning to the wolves against Alabama. Ewers just has not looked good thusfar into his college career. Wasn't he the #1 QB recruit in his class? Still waiting on him to look like a 5* guy.

• Beer 2

8 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Lots of games tomorrow. #3 Bama vs. #11 Texas the most high profile game in the docket. I really don't think Ewers will hold off Manning all year, but I'm not sure they'll yank Ewers to throw Manning to the wolves against Alabama. Ewers just has not looked good thusfar into his college career. Wasn't he the #1 QB recruit in his class? Still waiting on him to look like a 5* guy.

They also have Maalik Murphy who resembles Cam.  Guy is huge with a cannon arm.  Texas is loaded at QB

Edited by Shocker

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

NIL will bring back big time UT football. There is MASSIVE money behind Texas football.

Not just the football program. They're spending money on a lot of the sports programs including women's volleyball. They brought in enough volleyball transfers last season to buy a championship.

• Pie 1