• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TNF: Chiefs vs. Lions

LinvilleGorge

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

I did also. I hope he gets a big catch and run in the second half. Damn. I know that there was some speculation about a snap count. Honestly, I hope that's the reason he hadn't done sh¡t so far.

I think I'm going to straight out release him. 5 fuging drops. Might not even pick anyone else up

• Beer 1

43 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I enjoyed it actually.

Was just angry the Lions were out on that stage. NFL wants them to be good which is why a non playoff team played in the season opener.

Their offense is good. It's the opening of fantasy football as well. High octane, high scoring offenses draw viewers. Made total sense to have this as a season opener. 

Just now, SmokinwithWilly said:

Their offense is good. It's the opening of fantasy football as well. High octane, high scoring offenses draw viewers. Made total sense to have this as a season opener. 

Yeah offense was just good enough to beat the Chiefs with bad WRs and no Kelce.

High Octane alright!

If Kelce plays this game is a blowout. But keep hyping the Lions. The same Lions we beat with Sam Darnold at QB with the playoffs on the line.

Just spent a little time in the Lions forum. It was a blast, told them my favorite 3 players  all time Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson and Steve Smith, had I not been on their board, probably would  have replaced Calvin with Montana, though I was a huge CJ fan even in his Georgia Tech days, so I wasn't playing to the fan base.