• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A special Holiday Wish to native Carolinians that hate the Panthers

SCP

thanks for posting this. I get so tired of cowboys or pats fans. Guys come into my store all the time and order hard hats with their favorite team on it. For some reason they always end up with a panthers hard hat coming in and they have to order again from someone else. ;)

I've never understood the whole "#2 team" thing. I have never found myself able to like any other NFL team besides the Panthers. I hate all other 31 teams. I just hate some more than others (Division rivals, Cowboys, Patriots, Redskins)

I'm a football fan first and foremost. Team allegiance is second. To continue to watch a trainwreck posing as a professional football team just because the said team is local is insanity. I like watching football played well! That is why I will never have Panthers PSLs. I know there'll likely be haters after this post, but I can handle it. I would LOVE to see the Panthers turn things around, but until they do, I will spend what little time I have for watching football, watching football the way it should be played!

I'm a football fan first and foremost. Team allegiance is second. To continue to watch a trainwreck posing as a professional football team just because the said team is local is insanity. I like watching football played well! That is why I will never have Panthers PSLs. I know there'll likely be haters after this post, but I can handle it. I would LOVE to see the Panthers turn things around, but until they do, I will spend what little time I have for watching football, watching football the way it should be played!

You should get to the mall. Fan Attic is having a sale on Saints and Cowboy jersies.

then you cant consider yourself Panther fan..

You're just a Panther "watcher"-- :out:

Archived