• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A loss to the Saints on MNF would be as bad a start as the Panthers can get.

hepcat

6 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

They need to let Bryce make some plays tonight. Bryce needs to make some plays tonight.

Again, don’t care if we lose but Stroud and AR have both shown they belong. I saw nothing from Bryce week 1. Give us something to get excited about please. 

The amount of hype surrounding this pick and coaching staff all offseason to come out and fall flat on their face…  talk is cheap. It’s time to show us something

Isn’t it amazing how this place was basically saying with the off-season we had (adding the most ready rookie QB plus an all star coaching staff and our finish showing the Rhule effect was gone) meant we’d be favorites for the division? Then we got the preseason doesn’t matter mixed in with the we all know this would be a rebuild where playoff talk was clearly setting way to high expectations?

I didn’t mind the Young trade but damn we need to see something promising. A loss like the Atlanta one would be really tough to swallow.

1 minute ago, WhoKnows said:

Isn’t it amazing how this place was basically saying with the off-season we had (adding the most ready rookie QB plus an all star coaching staff and our finish showing the Rhule effect was gone) meant we’d be favorites for the division? Then we got the preseason doesn’t matter mixed in with the we all know this would be a rebuild where playoff talk was clearly setting way to high expectations?

I didn’t mind the Young trade but damn we need to see something promising. A loss like the Atlanta one would be really tough to swallow.

I was never in the preseason doesn’t matter boat given the fact we have a rookie QB and a HC with a history of slow starts. 

But I completely agree about another Atlanta type loss being a killer. We’ve been losing that way the last few seasons. That’s why we went up and got a QB and an offensive minded HC

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

I was never in the preseason doesn’t matter boat given the fact we have a rookie QB and a HC with a history of slow starts. 

But I completely agree about another Atlanta type loss being a killer. We’ve been losing that way the last few seasons. That’s why we went up and got a QB and an offensive minded HC

The preseason doesn’t matter crowd was about the results. I 100% agree that we didn’t use preseason correctly. The same people said we went bland and didn’t show much because we played Atlanta and NO out of the gate. If we lose tonight, that shows how dumb that was and that we should have been getting our rookie QB as many real reps as possible to avoid throwing the same interception twice, which Reich said was his fault because he didn’t have a chance to tell him that NFL defenders might cheat at times (sort of laughable coming from the SEC). 

• Beer 1

32 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

there’s been rumors he influence the young pick, not that I’m advocating for him over Reich, but looks like wilks was overlooked for a legit shot at HC 

No rumors I ever heard and people need to get over Wilks. 
He is just ANOTHER conservative old fashioned Fox/Rivera clone. 
People complain about Reich being a fired retread well so was Wilks and he was worst than Reich the one season he was the coach. 

26 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

No rumors I ever heard and people need to get over Wilks. 
He is just ANOTHER conservative old fashioned Fox/Rivera clone. 
People complain about Reich being a fired retread well so was Wilks and he was worst than Reich the one season he was the coach. 

Again I’m not upset about the frank hire but those are examples of rumors, rumors in the Scott fitter thread tepper had a hand in the qb selection 

rumors of course, so may be hot air, but if not, going against the staff could be a great decision or turn out another blunder