• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this thing on?!? Is ANYONE excited?!?

TheBigKat

4 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Go easy on BigKat. He's my favorite Persian poster. And to my knowledge, our only Persian poster. Then again, he may not even be Persian. But I like to think so.

I'm down a bit in a Fantasy game this week and have a shot. I have both Sanders and Williams as an option for tonight ... and just can't decide who will have the better game.

Not the only Persian poster...and we do not claim this man.

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

4 hours ago, stratocatter said:

Not real excited. I expect the other team to win, which kind of keeps the excitement hormones under control. 

Get a life....  Monday night game.... against division rival.... with our 1st pick QB..... and you are NOT excited....  you absolutely need to get yourself checked out!!

20 minutes ago, CardiacCat said:

Get a life....  Monday night game.... against division rival.... with our 1st pick QB..... and you are NOT excited....  you absolutely need to get yourself checked out!!

Nah. I was a very hardcore fan since 1995 until the Rhule/Tepper era just squashed it all... much more of 'just friends' at this point, but it does help objectivity when looking at the state of things. Tepper and the team need to show it on the field.

3 hours ago, Purrnicious said:

I have been waiting on this game for months and wound up getting sick over the weekend. Fighting to get through the day at work but starting to feel like if I try to stay out at this game all night I'm gonna wake up horribly sick tomorrow....but it's Bryce's first game I don't wanna miss it!

Got home, told my wife I'm exhausted but I'm going. 

"Why are you going if you don't feel well?"

"The team needs me"

Keep Pounding ✊

• Pie 1