• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Video a lot of us need to Watch

SaltAndPepper

14 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

I’m sorry but this stuff comes off as damage control. We don’t have the 49ers roster, but we, once again have a defense with no offense. 

Bryce gave away the game week 1, and Reich made McAdoo look like Bill Walsh week 2. 

We lack depth, but we don’t lack talent. 

Something ain’t right, and I expect this “all star staff” to figure out how to use players to their strengths…

We are lacking execution because is a group of entirely new players on offense (including a rookie QB) all trying to build chemistry while learning a new offense. We hung around our first two games so hopefully in these next couple weeks it will start coming together and getting some wins.

I’m ready to start eating some “Ws” like Jameis!

Amazon Prime Video GIF by NFL On Prime

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I think the point some are making is you can’t simply look at position groups in completely different schemes and tell who is upgraded where. I have definitely done this through the offseason. What people like @Mr. Scotare saying (and please correct me if I’m wrong) is bringing in a completely new staff with a completely different scheme on both sides of this ball is not only a huge adjustment but a process than takes more than 1 offseason to fully complete.

A rookie QB and every starting skill position player on offense not on the OL are all completely new this offseason. Plus they are all learning a new offense. It’s borderline like an expansion team. Then the defense is switching to a 3-4 which is great for Burns and Brown but the entire rest of the front 7 was made for a 4-3.  Plus they as well have to learn a new scheme.  Hopefully we will see some huge improvements as players get adjusted and comfortable in these new systems but injuries to Horn, Shaq, BC and others on a team that currently has no depth isn’t helping.

I understand all of this.

Again the video verbatim said the Panthers don't have a complete roster; not schematics, but we don't have the talent to compete in the NFC South. I call B.S.

Of course there is going to be some adjustment with new staff. Not surprising we lost the these first 2 games. But to say we don't have the talent to compete with 2 teams that won 5 or 6 games last season. Fitt needs to fired immediately if that's the case.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

I understand all of this.

Again the video verbatim said the Panthers don't have a complete roster; not schematics, but we don't have the talent to compete in the NFC South. I call B.S.

Of course there is going to be some adjustment with new staff. Not surprising we lost the these first 2 games. But to say we don't have the talent to compete with 2 teams that won 5 or 6 games last season. Fitt needs to fired immediately if that's the case.

We definitely don't have a complete roster, even if it's a good one.

And yes, we're just getting started while the Falcons are in their third year under Smith and the Saints are transitioning from Payton to Allen without much in the way of wholesale changes.

We shouldn't be expected to be equal to them yet 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

We definitely don't have a complete roster, even if it's a good one.

And yes, we're just getting started while the Falcons are in their third year under Smith and the Saints are transitioning from Payton to Allen without much in the way of wholesale changes.

We shouldn't be expected to be equal to them yet 

Wirh all do respect that's ridiculous.

Desmond Ridder had 4 career starts going into the season, he's far from a polished Qb the Falcons have as much question marks as we do. 

All 4 teams in the South have question marks.

We're the only winless team in the division because our offense execution has been the poorest. That needs to be cleaned up. If this staff is a good as people have touted. 

Edited by Pantherxtreme
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

Wirh all do respect that's ridiculous.

Desmond Ridder had 4 career starts going into the season, he's far from a polished Qb the Falcons have as much question marks as we do. 

All 4 teams in the South have question marks.

We're the only winless team in the division because our offense execution has been the poorest. That needs to be cleaned up. If this staff is a good as people have touted. 

Evidence would suggest they have fewer question marks than us right now.

But again, two...games.

2 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

Evidence suggest our rookie Qb threw 2 gimme picks that set them up in scoring position. 

But like you said it's only 2 games in a 17 game season alot can happen from here. 

One of which Reich said was really his fault.

And yeah, it is two games. At this point, he's still adjusting to the league.

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I know everybody hates talking about waiting after Matt Rhule's 7 year plan bullsh-t , but three year plans are pretty normal for a new staff, with step one of that process being the acquisition of the quarterback you want to build around.

Worked pretty well for Cincinnati...

But they made it in 2 years. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Don't recall anything of that sort, but it wouldn't matter if they did. Coaches are never going to talk about being big losers.

A pretty good portion of us understood what this year was going to be and said so when people were acting like this year was going to be the start of a dynasty.

People may have understood but I don’t think anyone could have predicted how utterly horrible the season has begun and the preseason actually being a good representation of how this team is. 

27 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

But they made it in 2 years. 

You sure about that?

26 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

The team was hyping themselves up. We all saw all the videos and interview and articles from the local media and team media. 

Because those never happen any other time? 🤔