• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"384 yards!"

top dawg

I haven't given up on Bryce at all yet, but my mouth 'bout fell open when I learned that Stroud had thrown for damned near 400 yards. I think that if anything, this is an indictment on Reich's play calling. Stroud has a worse line, and a so-so receiving corps that may not look as good on paper as ours, and yet he put up more yards in one game than Young has in two. 

---------------

On a way off note, funny thing: In my twelve team fantasy league, most of the dudes just keep backup QBs on the bench, so it's slim pickings with Garropolo, Tannehill, Ridder, Howell, Dobbs, Dalton, Wilson or Stroud. As Burrow 😞 is my QB & probably ain't playing Monday, I really don't have much to pick from. I picked up Stroud. 

• Pie 3

It's why I really think the receivers argument is cookie-cutter-excuse-making bullshit.  Have anyone not a Texans fan tell you about their receiving corps.  We have better talent and despite early impressions here, Reich didn't have terrible offenses where he was OC and HC, so us having record low stats was not expected, nor acceptable.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

Would Bryce look good making those throws down 31-10, or would he be trash bc he was down 31-10?

It’s not the QBs fault the defense is giving up points. CJ is making plays regardless of score. There really isn’t a comparison between the two right now.