• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"384 yards!"

top dawg

Huddle in October 2018: DJ Moore is a bust, we should've taken Ridley
Huddle in October 2019: Burns is a bust
Huddle in October 2020 (and through October 2022): Derrick Brown is a bust
Huddle in October 2021: Jaycee Horn is really good, he just had bad injury luck (also in 2022, 2023)
Huddle in October 2022: Ickey is a bust
Huddle in October 2023: hmmm I wonder

• Flames 4

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

It's the QB's fault the LT whiffs on blocks and the WRs struggle for separation, though.

Where have I said that? You are making up an argument that doesn’t exist between us because there’s currently no real argument to be had between who has performed better this year between Bryce and CJ. 

There’s still a whole season of football left and Bryce can show out. For both of them in a two game sample they are on opposite ends of the productivity spectrum. 

• Pie 3

Just now, Varking said:

Where have I said that? You are making up an argument that doesn’t exist between us because there’s currently no real argument to be had between who has performed better this year between Bryce and CJ. 

There’s still a whole season of football left and Bryce can show out. For both of them in a two game sample they are on opposite ends of the productivity spectrum. 

Where'd I say it was just you? I wasn't talking about you. Glad to pull receipts on others though,

Also on opposite ends of the gameplan spectrum, the opposing defense spectrum, the open-WR spectrum. 

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, frankw said:

It's interesting how quickly narratives can flip. Everyone assumed CJ was going to one of the worst possible destinations with a joke of a staff and a roster devoid of any offensive talent while Young was going to a team although doing some reshuffling with the roster a great fit for a rookie QB to be dropped into because they're  helmed by an all star staff.

Meanwhile Stroud has already thrown for 626 yards and 2 touchdowns at 6.9 YPA while Young is rock bottom in YPA amongst his peers and possibly now sitting because the staff doesn't want to risk his development.

Life comes at ya fast.

Well, I didn't want Reich. I had enough skepticism for probably a half dozen Huddlers, but I decided to push that aside for the time being and give him a chance. It's still early, but the supposed shine of the all-star staff looks more like sweat on a bald head.

44 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

It's why I really think the receivers argument is cookie-cutter-excuse-making bullshit.  Have anyone not a Texans fan tell you about their receiving corps.  We have better talent and despite early impressions here, Reich didn't have terrible offenses where he was OC and HC, so us having record low stats was not expected, nor acceptable.

Reich's play calling was somewhat sketchy in the minds of Indy fans. He was/is also somewhat of a slow starter (which could give us hope depending upon perspective). 

5 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Justin Fields ain't walking through that door my guy, you're gonna have to find a Plan B in your playbook to insult me, this one's tired and used up

Who cares about Fields? That draft is over and done with. We made our bed with Horn.

I'm focused on the haul we gave up this year only to have to resort to starting Andy Dalton in week 3.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1