• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tyler Herro....

Lurk21

According  to multiple  outlets, the Hornets are linked to a trade for Herro. I'm not sure on who would go out but I'd assume Terry and Gordon for starters and a young player. If that trade reaches 4 teams, no telling who goes but I wouldn't mind a Melo Herro Miller Bridges Williams lineup with Frank-Smith Jr- Cody- Pj-Nic backup lineup. Maybe add Nikola to that lineup. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10090523-nba-trade-rumors-heats-tyler-herro-linked-to-bulls-hornets-jazz-amid-lillard-buzz.amp.html

It's the Hornets even if we make a trade we'll probably end up with the short end of the stick. Mitch is past his expiration date we don't need him making anymore desperation moves anyway.

On a side note I guess our boy Kai Jones isn't doing too well and he isn't very bright based on some of the random behavior he's been posting on social media. Typical Hornets foolishness.

1 hour ago, frankw said:

It's the Hornets even if we make a trade we'll probably end up with the short end of the stick. Mitch is past his expiration date we don't need him making anymore desperation moves anyway.

On a side note I guess our boy Kai Jones isn't doing too well and he isn't very bright based on some of the random behavior he's been posting on social media. Typical Hornets foolishness.

Definitely  use to getting shafted and Mitch is outdated but I'm waiting to see if anything happens. Kai.... man I don't know what he been on but he Definitely  getting drug tested frequently. 

2 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

Definitely  use to getting shafted and Mitch is outdated but I'm waiting to see if anything happens. Kai.... man I don't know what he been on but he Definitely  getting drug tested frequently. 

Kai has literally gotten no better since he got here.  No development at all

• Pie 1