• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Raiders Release Chandler Jones

Proudiddy

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

He's crazy. Must run in the family. Jon is crazy too.

Idk, it's possible, but the stuff he was sharing seemed to make sense.  I saw he posted a pic of Remfrow's jersey and said "protect him or I share what I know."  Which seems crazy on the surface, but it coincides with the mystery disappearance of Renfrow from their offense and the Raiders blackmailing Jones from the facilities and everything.  I think there was a personal issue with McDaniels and he called Davis in to back him up.

6 minutes ago, Varking said:

He is legit crazy. He was just on a live stream hinting that McVay killed Aaron Hernandez and that he didn’t die in a cell. 

Boooooooi wtf🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, at this point, at least it would bring us some needed entertainment while our season goes up in flames.

• Flames 1

9 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Idk, it's possible, but the stuff he was sharing seemed to make sense.  I saw he posted a pic of Remfrow's jersey and said "protect him or I share what I know."  Which seems crazy on the surface, but it coincides with the mystery disappearance of Renfrow from their offense and the Raiders blackmailing Jones from the facilities and everything.  I think there was a personal issue with McDaniels and he called Davis in to back him up.

Dude was straight up ugly crying about people believing that Aaron Hernandez killed himself in prison because something about Josh McDaniels doing something. He's either completely gone or deserves an Oscar.

• Beer 1

I just looked him up. He was just arrested for violating a restraining order he received over domestic violence charges, is 33 yrs old, and only had 4.5 sacks in 15 games last year. On top of that his unhinged social media behavior and familial disposition to mental health and drug problems. This would be a terrible idea.

Just now, WUnderhill said:

I just looked him up. He was just arrested for violating a restraining order he received over domestic violence charges, is 33 yrs old, and only had 4.5 sacks in 15 games last year. On top of that his unhinged social media behavior and familial disposition to mental health and drug problems. This would be a terrible idea.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if we've seen the last of him in the NFL. I just hope we've seen the last of him in the news but somehow I doubt it.

4 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Which is what makes it so appealing!🤣🤣🤣

It's like when Bill Burr said just let the baseball players roid up until their skin busted open to see how many homers they could hit and how far they could hit them during the juicing era. 

Let's maximize this trainwreck.